Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Announces Presentation of Opdivo Combo Data at SMR 2016 Congress
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE: BMY) announced new data presentations from studies evaluating Opdivo (nivolumab) as monotherapy or in combination with Yervoy (ipilimumab) in the treatment of melanoma, including new research on the efficacy and safety of the combination in melanoma patients with high unmet need including those with elevated serum lactate dehydrogenase (LDH) and brain metastases. Additional presentations will also highlight new data on health economics and real-world outcomes in patients living with the disease.
The data, to be presented at the Society for Melanoma Research (SMR) 2016 Congress in Boston, MA from November 6-9, underscore the Company’s continued leadership in advancing melanoma treatment research and deepening our scientific understanding of the potential of Immuno-Oncology as a treatment option including the potential survival impact of combination therapies.
“Bristol-Myers Squibb continues to advance the scientific understanding of Immuno-Oncology as an innovative approach to the treatment of multiple tumor types, including melanoma,” said Fouad Namouni, M.D., head of development, Oncology, Bristol-Myers Squibb. “We remain focused on studying the use of Opdivo, both as single-agent therapy and in combination with Yervoy, in patients with advanced melanoma and to enhancing our understanding of the potential benefits and risks of the Opdivo and Yervoy combination regimen, including in patient sub-groups in need of new options.”
The SMR 2016 Congress will feature eight separate data presentations from Bristol-Myers Squibb. The full set of data to be presented by Bristol-Myers Squibb are as follows:
Opdivo and Yervoy Combination
- CheckMate -067, -069, -066: Efficacy of nivolumab plus ipilimumab combination in patients with advanced melanoma and elevated serum lactate dehydrogenase: a pooled analysisPresenter: J. LarkinPlenary Session 10: Melanoma and the Immune System ‐ Therapy and Biomarkers Wednesday, November 9, 8:00 a.m. ET, salon F-K
- CheckMate -204: Phase II study evaluating the safety of nivolumab plus ipilimumab in patients with advanced melanoma metastatic to the brainPresenter: H. TawbiPoster Session
- CheckMate -038: Efficacy and safety of nivolumab alone or combined with ipilimumab in patients with melanoma metastatic to the brain in a phase 1 studyPresenter: TBDPoster Session
- Overall survival in patients with advanced melanoma who received nivolumab vs investigator’s choice chemotherapy in the phase 3 CheckMate -037 trialPresenter: M. SmyliePlenary Session 10: Melanoma and the Immune System ‐ Therapy and Biomarkers Wednesday, November 9, 8:40 a.m. ET, salon F-K
Health Economics and Real-World Outcomes Research
- Differences in the value patients and physicians place on durable survival: Implications for the treatment of advanced melanomaPresenter: J. ShafrinPoster Session
- Cost comparison analysis of nivolumab + ipilimumab regimen and dabrafenib + trametinib utilizing clinical trial and real world dataPresenter: R. PotluriPoster Session
- Patient and provider relationships and perceptions regarding melanoma treatment decisionsPresenter: D. StenehjemPoster Session
- OPTIMIzE: a US multi-site observational study in patients with unresectable and metastatic melanomaPresenter: J.M. KirkwoodPoster Session
Posters will be displayed throughout the congress during normal congress hours. Key viewing times are:
- Sunday, November 6, 2016: Opening Reception – 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Monday, November 7, 2016: Poster Reception – 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 9, 2016: Refreshment Break and Poster Viewing – 9:35 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Sonic Corp (SONC) Elects Steven Davis to Board of Directors
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) MMA for Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir/Voxilaprevir Full Validated in EU
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!