Brinker (EAT) Closes Notes Offering and Enters $300M Accelerated Share Repurchase Program
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brinker International, Inc. (NYSE: EAT) (the "Company") today announced that it closed the previously announced private offering of $350 million of its 5.000% Senior Notes due 2024 (the "Notes"). Furthermore, the Company has entered into a $300 million accelerated share repurchase agreement (the "ASR Agreement") with Bank of America, N.A. ("BofA"). The Company will acquire shares under the ASR Agreement as part of its previously announced share repurchase program.
Pursuant to the terms of the ASR Agreement, the Company will pay BofA $300 million in cash and will initially receive approximately [4.6] million shares of the Company's common stock. Final settlement of the ASR Agreement is expected to be completed by the end of the Company's 2017 fiscal third quarter. The Company expects to continue to repurchase shares in the open market from time to time, subject to market and other conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) Won't Bid for Viacom (VIAB)
- Quidel Corp (QDEL) Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance for Solana Strep Complete Assay
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/25: (KEY) (CWEI) (EDU) High; (CR) (FNBC) (CALA) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesBank of America, Stock Buyback, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!