Brinker (EAT) Closes Notes Offering and Enters $300M Accelerated Share Repurchase Program
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brinker International, Inc. (NYSE: EAT) (the "Company") today announced that it closed the previously announced private offering of $350 million of its 5.000% Senior Notes due 2024 (the "Notes"). Furthermore, the Company has entered into a $300 million accelerated share repurchase agreement (the "ASR Agreement") with Bank of America, N.A. ("BofA"). The Company will acquire shares under the ASR Agreement as part of its previously announced share repurchase program.
Pursuant to the terms of the ASR Agreement, the Company will pay BofA $300 million in cash and will initially receive approximately [4.6] million shares of the Company's common stock. Final settlement of the ASR Agreement is expected to be completed by the end of the Company's 2017 fiscal third quarter. The Company expects to continue to repurchase shares in the open market from time to time, subject to market and other conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Takeda Commences Cash Tender Offer for Shares of ARIAD (ARIA)
- Qiagen (QGEN) Completes $250M Synthetic Share Repurchase
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesBank of America, Stock Buyback, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!