Bridgeline Digital (BLIN) Enters $1.1M Common Stock, Warrants Private Placement
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bridgeline Digital, Inc. (Nasdaq: BLIN) today announced it has entered into definitive agreements with institutional and accredited investors for the private placement of $1.1 million of Bridgeline Digital’s common stock and common stock warrants.
Pursuant to the terms of the private placement, Bridgeline Digital has agreed to sell an aggregate of 2,135,362 shares of common stock. Of this amount, $836,000 will be sold at a price of $0.48 per share to outside investors, and an aggregate of $256,000 will be sold at a price of $0.65 to certain directors and senior management of Bridgeline Digital.
Additionally, for all investors in the private placement, including certain directors and senior management, Bridgeline Digital will issue warrants to purchase an aggregate of 1,067,681 shares of common stock at an exercise price of $0.70 that will expire five and one-half years from the date on which the warrants are issued and are non-exercisable for the first six months.
Craig-Hallum Capital Group LLC is acting as the exclusive placement agent for the private placement. The private placement is anticipated to close on or about November 9, 2016, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBERIABANK Corp. (IBKC) Prices 3.13M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$255M
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Names New Chief Communications Officer
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Refutes TASER's Attack on ‘292 Patent; Says Nothing New Here
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!