BreitBurn Energy Partners (BBEP) Completes Permian Basin Acquisitions for $189M
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/28: (OPRN) (VRNG) (VGGL) Higher; (EXXI) (GDP) (LPI) Lower
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Thanksgiving Online Sales Up 20.1%, ChannelAdvisor Says (AMZN) (EBAY)
BreitBurn Energy Partners L.P. (Nasdaq: BBEP) has completed the acquisitions of oil and natural gas properties located in the Wolfberry Trend in the Permian Basin in Texas from CrownRock, L.P. and Lynden USA Inc. for a combined price of approximately $189 million, subject to customary post-closing adjustments.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Vringo (VRNG) Wins U.K. Patent Suit vs. ZTE
- Orange (ORAN), Deutsche Telekom (DTEGY) Affirm Discussions with British Telecom (BT)
- Medtronic (MDT), Covidien (COV) Receive FTC Approval for Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!