BreitBurn Energy Partners (BBEP) Completes Permian Basin Acquisitions for $189M
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
BreitBurn Energy Partners L.P. (Nasdaq: BBEP) has completed the acquisitions of oil and natural gas properties located in the Wolfberry Trend in the Permian Basin in Texas from CrownRock, L.P. and Lynden USA Inc. for a combined price of approximately $189 million, subject to customary post-closing adjustments.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neovasc (NVCN) Agrees to Sell Tissue Processing Tech to Boston Scientific (BSX) in $75M Deal
- Obama Poised to Block Chinese Takeover of Aixtron SE (AIXG) - Bloomberg
- Franklin Street Properties (FSP) Acquires Denver-Located Dominion Towers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!