BreitBurn Energy Partners (BBEP) Completes Permian Basin Acquisitions for $189M
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
BreitBurn Energy Partners L.P. (Nasdaq: BBEP) has completed the acquisitions of oil and natural gas properties located in the Wolfberry Trend in the Permian Basin in Texas from CrownRock, L.P. and Lynden USA Inc. for a combined price of approximately $189 million, subject to customary post-closing adjustments.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Actavis (ACT) Looks to European Expansion; May Place Bid for Spanish Drugmaker Almirall
- Ferro Corporation (FOE) Sells Polymer Additives Unit in $154M Cash Deal
- Exact Sciences (EXAS) Comments on CMS Reimbursement for Cologuard
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!