BreitBurn Energy Partners (BBEP) Completes Permian Basin Acquisitions for $189M
- Market Wrap: Housing Sales Miss in June; Earnings Abound; SodaStream 'Pops' on Speculation
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/24: (DTLK) (LOGM) (BIDU) Higher; (LSCC) (MXIM) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
BreitBurn Energy Partners L.P. (Nasdaq: BBEP) has completed the acquisitions of oil and natural gas properties located in the Wolfberry Trend in the Permian Basin in Texas from CrownRock, L.P. and Lynden USA Inc. for a combined price of approximately $189 million, subject to customary post-closing adjustments.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BreitBurn Energy Partners (BBEP) to Acquire QR Energy (QRE) in $3B Deal
- SodaStream (SODA) Off Highs as Analyst Says LBO 'Highly Improbable to Impossible'
- Shorts Run for Cover on SodaStream(SODA) M&A News
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!