BreitBurn Energy Partners (BBEP) Completes Permian Basin Acquisitions for $189M
- Market Wrap: Greece Hopes Fuel Gains; Airlines Caught in Probe Over Pricing; Auto Sales Light in June
- PayPal to Acquire Xoom (XOOM) for $25/Share (EBAY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/01: (XOOM) (PRGS) (PKY) Higher; (WPCS) Lower (more...)
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Updates on Planned Separation of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
BreitBurn Energy Partners L.P. (Nasdaq: BBEP) has completed the acquisitions of oil and natural gas properties located in the Wolfberry Trend in the Permian Basin in Texas from CrownRock, L.P. and Lynden USA Inc. for a combined price of approximately $189 million, subject to customary post-closing adjustments.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Breitburn Energy Partners (BBEP) Declares $0.04166 Monthly Dividend; 10.8% Yield
- General Electric (GE) to 'Vigorously Defend' Proposed Sale of Electrolux
- General Electric (GE) unit sale to Electrolux said opposed by antitrust staff - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!