Boyd Gaming (BYD) Closes $350M Senior Notes Offering
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
- Despite Denials, Sherlund Convinced Ford's (F) Mulally Will Go to Microsoft (MSFT)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/05: (CALI) (PBYI) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (NWY) lower
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE: BYD) announced the closing of the offering of $350 million aggregate principal amount of 8.375% senior notes due 2018 by Boyd Acquisition Sub, LLC, an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Boyd Gaming, and Boyd Acquisition Finance Corp., a direct wholly-owned subsidiary of Boyd Acquisition Sub, LLC. The notes were issued in connection with Boyd Gaming's previously announced acquisition of Peninsula Gaming, LLC ("Peninsula Gaming"). Boyd Gaming expects the acquisition to close in the fourth quarter of 2012. Upon consummation of the acquisition, Peninsula Gaming will assume all of the obligations with respect to the notes, with certain subsidiaries of Peninsula Gaming guaranteeing the obligations under the notes.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon (VZ) Board Approves Proxy Access Amendments; Will Go to Shareholders for Approval
- Lehigh Gas Partners (LGP) Prices 3.1M Offering at $26.90/Unit
- China Auto Logistics (CALI) to Acquire Tianjin Zhonghe Auto Sales in ~$131M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!