Boyd Gaming (BYD) Announces Completion of Aliante Casino Hotel Acquisition
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE: BYD) announced that it has completed its acquisition of ALST Casino Holdco, LLC, the holding company of Aliante Casino Hotel and Spa.
Aliante is Boyd Gaming's first casino property in North Las Vegas, Nev., and its 10th property in the Las Vegas Valley. The Company now owns and operates 22 casino properties in Nevada, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana and Mississippi.
"As the premier gaming asset in North Las Vegas, Aliante provides a tremendous opportunity to participate in the long-term growth of the northern part of the Las Vegas Valley," said Keith Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer of Boyd Gaming. "We see a bright future ahead for Aliante, and we look forward to working with its talented team members in helping the property realize its full potential."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Refutes TASER's Attack on ‘292 Patent; Says Nothing New Here
- Amgen (AMGN), Allergan (AGN) Announce Submission of ABP 215 MAA to EMA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!