Boyd Gaming (BYD) Announces Completion of Aliante Casino Hotel Acquisition
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE: BYD) announced that it has completed its acquisition of ALST Casino Holdco, LLC, the holding company of Aliante Casino Hotel and Spa.
Aliante is Boyd Gaming's first casino property in North Las Vegas, Nev., and its 10th property in the Las Vegas Valley. The Company now owns and operates 22 casino properties in Nevada, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana and Mississippi.
"As the premier gaming asset in North Las Vegas, Aliante provides a tremendous opportunity to participate in the long-term growth of the northern part of the Las Vegas Valley," said Keith Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer of Boyd Gaming. "We see a bright future ahead for Aliante, and we look forward to working with its talented team members in helping the property realize its full potential."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PRGX Global (PRGX) to Acquire SaaS P2P SIM Service Provider Lavante
- Mercedes-Benz to launch pickup truck in 2017
- Science Applications Int'l (SAIC) Receives $1.4B DLA Contract
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!