Boston Scientific (BSX) Extends EndoChoice Tender Offer
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE: BSX) today announced that its wholly owned merger subsidiary, Falcon Merger Corp., has extended its previously announced tender offer for all shares of EndoChoice Holdings, Inc. (GI) at a price of $8.00 per share net to the holder in cash.
Boston Scientific has extended the expiration of the Offer until one minute following 11:59 p.m., New York City time, on November 21, 2016, unless further extended in accordance with the Merger Agreement. The Offer, which was previously scheduled to expire one minute following 11:59 p.m., New York City time, on November 4, 2016, was extended to allow additional time for the satisfaction of the conditions of the Offer set forth in the Merger Agreement (as defined in the Offer to Purchase). The Depositary has advised Boston Scientific that, as of the close of business, New York City time on November 3, 2016, approximately 17,332,100 Shares have been validly tendered and not properly withdrawn pursuant to the Offer, representing approximately 66.5% of the Shares outstanding, determined on a fully diluted basis, as defined in the Merger Agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Bioptix (BIOP) to Terminate Some Employees Associated with Acquisition of its Subsidiary
- Lions Gate (LGF) Positioned As Either Aquirer Or Entity To Be Acquired - Brean Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!