Boston Scientific (BSX) Extends EndoChoice Tender Offer
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE: BSX) today announced that its wholly owned merger subsidiary, Falcon Merger Corp., has extended its previously announced tender offer for all shares of EndoChoice Holdings, Inc. (GI) at a price of $8.00 per share net to the holder in cash.
Boston Scientific has extended the expiration of the Offer until one minute following 11:59 p.m., New York City time, on November 21, 2016, unless further extended in accordance with the Merger Agreement. The Offer, which was previously scheduled to expire one minute following 11:59 p.m., New York City time, on November 4, 2016, was extended to allow additional time for the satisfaction of the conditions of the Offer set forth in the Merger Agreement (as defined in the Offer to Purchase). The Depositary has advised Boston Scientific that, as of the close of business, New York City time on November 3, 2016, approximately 17,332,100 Shares have been validly tendered and not properly withdrawn pursuant to the Offer, representing approximately 66.5% of the Shares outstanding, determined on a fully diluted basis, as defined in the Merger Agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Liberty Mutual to Acquire Ironshore from Fosun for ~$3 Billion
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Sotheby's (BID) Acquires Orion Analytical, Names James Martin as Director of Scientific Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!