Boston Scientific (BSX) Extends EndoChoice Tender Offer
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE: BSX) today announced that its wholly owned merger subsidiary, Falcon Merger Corp., has extended its previously announced tender offer for all shares of EndoChoice Holdings, Inc. (GI) at a price of $8.00 per share net to the holder in cash.
Boston Scientific has extended the expiration of the Offer until one minute following 11:59 p.m., New York City time, on November 21, 2016, unless further extended in accordance with the Merger Agreement. The Offer, which was previously scheduled to expire one minute following 11:59 p.m., New York City time, on November 4, 2016, was extended to allow additional time for the satisfaction of the conditions of the Offer set forth in the Merger Agreement (as defined in the Offer to Purchase). The Depositary has advised Boston Scientific that, as of the close of business, New York City time on November 3, 2016, approximately 17,332,100 Shares have been validly tendered and not properly withdrawn pursuant to the Offer, representing approximately 66.5% of the Shares outstanding, determined on a fully diluted basis, as defined in the Merger Agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Accquires Certain Assets, 15% Equity Stake in of Neovasc (NVCN) for $75M
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/2: (VASC)/(TFX) (TWTR) (III) (BSX)/(NVCN)
- Moody's Lowers Outlook on Zayo Group (ZAYO) to Stable; Ratings Affirmed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!