Boston Beer Co. (SAM) Board Approves $180M Additional Stock Buyback Authorization
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Boston Beer Co. (NYSE: SAM) disclosed the following on Tuesday morning:
Item 8.01 Other Events - Increase in Aggregate Expenditure Limit to Stock Repurchase Program
On October 6, 2016, the Board of Directors of the Company authorized an increase in the aggregate expenditure limit for the Company’s stock repurchase program by $180.0 million, thereby increasing the limit from $601.0 million to $781.0 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
- NewStar Financial (NEWS) Sells Equipment Finance Business for $140M
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Receives Adverse Decision in Texas Hip Implants Case; Will Pay $1B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!