Boston Beer Co. (SAM) Board Approves $180M Additional Stock Buyback Authorization
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Boston Beer Co. (NYSE: SAM) disclosed the following on Tuesday morning:
Item 8.01 Other Events - Increase in Aggregate Expenditure Limit to Stock Repurchase Program
On October 6, 2016, the Board of Directors of the Company authorized an increase in the aggregate expenditure limit for the Company’s stock repurchase program by $180.0 million, thereby increasing the limit from $601.0 million to $781.0 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AptarGroup (ATR) Hikes Qtr. Dividend to 32c/Share; Approves $50M Stock Buyback
- Boston Beer Co. (SAM) October volatility elevated at 120 into Q3 and outlook
- Henry Schein (HSIC) Bolsters Stock Buyback Plan by $400M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!