Boston Beer Co. (SAM) Board Approves $180M Additional Stock Buyback Authorization
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Boston Beer Co. (NYSE: SAM) disclosed the following on Tuesday morning:
Item 8.01 Other Events - Increase in Aggregate Expenditure Limit to Stock Repurchase Program
On October 6, 2016, the Board of Directors of the Company authorized an increase in the aggregate expenditure limit for the Company’s stock repurchase program by $180.0 million, thereby increasing the limit from $601.0 million to $781.0 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GameStop (GME) Holiday Comps Fall 18.7%, Reiterates Prior Guidance
- NGL Energy Partners (NGL) Names Jared Parker to Board of Directors
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) to Take $300M Pre-Tax Charge Related to Summary Judgment in Unsecured Creditors Litigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!