Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH) Comments After FBI Arrests One Employee
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Booz Allen Hamilton (NYSE: BAH) disclosed in an SEC filing:
Today, October 5, 2016, Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation ("Booz Allen") issued the following statement concerning the arrest by the FBI of one of Booz Allen’s employees:
"When Booz Allen learned of the arrest of one of its employees by the FBI, we immediately reached out to the authorities to offer our total cooperation in their investigation, and we fired the employee. We continue to cooperate fully with the government on its investigation into this serious matter. There have been no material changes to our client engagements as a result of this matter. Booz Allen is a 102-year-old company, and the alleged conduct does not reflect our core values. Thousands of our employees support critical client missions with dedication and excellence each day. Their professionalism, values and ethics are what define our firm."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- SM Energy (SM) Prices Larger 9.5M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $363.4M
- Aradigm Corp. (ARDM) Announces Mixed Results from Two Pulmaquin Phase 3s in non-CF BE; ORBIT-3 Missed Endpoints
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Management Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!