Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH) Announces External Review Following Arrest of Former Employee
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Booz Allen has issued the following statement on its actions following the arrest of a former employee, from Craig Veith, Vice President, External Relations:
“We fired Harold Martin as soon as we learned of his arrest, and we have been fully cooperating with the FBI’s investigation and reviewing this matter. Because we are determined to learn from this incident and look more broadly at our processes and practices, we have taken an additional step of asking former FBI Director Robert Mueller to conduct an external review of the firm’s security, personnel, and management processes and practices. Director Mueller’s review began Oct. 19, 2016.
“We take the trust clients place in us seriously and are proud to support our country’s important national security missions. We are committed to doing our part to detect potential insider threats, which are complex and constantly evolving. Director Mueller has extensive experience in these areas, as well as an unparalleled reputation for integrity. We are confident that he will conduct a fair, objective, and thorough review.
“This external review is the right thing to do: We are an organization that prides itself on constant learning. If there are areas where Booz Allen can improve, we will address them.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GNC Holdings (GNC) Says It's Pleased with DOJ Agreement
- USANA Health Sciences (USNA) Names New CIO and President
- Exclusive: U.S. regulator set to fail Wells Fargo on community lending test - sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!