Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH) Announces External Review Following Arrest of Former Employee
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Booz Allen has issued the following statement on its actions following the arrest of a former employee, from Craig Veith, Vice President, External Relations:
“We fired Harold Martin as soon as we learned of his arrest, and we have been fully cooperating with the FBI’s investigation and reviewing this matter. Because we are determined to learn from this incident and look more broadly at our processes and practices, we have taken an additional step of asking former FBI Director Robert Mueller to conduct an external review of the firm’s security, personnel, and management processes and practices. Director Mueller’s review began Oct. 19, 2016.
“We take the trust clients place in us seriously and are proud to support our country’s important national security missions. We are committed to doing our part to detect potential insider threats, which are complex and constantly evolving. Director Mueller has extensive experience in these areas, as well as an unparalleled reputation for integrity. We are confident that he will conduct a fair, objective, and thorough review.
“This external review is the right thing to do: We are an organization that prides itself on constant learning. If there are areas where Booz Allen can improve, we will address them.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Ethicon Announces Acquisition of Megadyne Medical Products (JNJ)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!