Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Will Skip Interest Payment on 2021 Notes
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Bonanza Creek Energy (NYSE: BCEI) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Friday:
Item 7.01 Regulation FD Disclosure.
While it has sufficient cash on hand to make the payment, Bonanza Creek Energy, Inc. (the “Company”) has elected not to make the interest payment due on October 15, 2016 with respect to its $500 million 6.75% senior notes due in 2021 (the “2021 Notes”). By not making the interest payment, the Company will enter into a 30-day grace period during which it retains the right to pay the interest due to the holders of the 2021 Notes and thereby remain within compliance of the bond indenture. The 30-day grace period also applies to any potential cross-default under the Company’s credit facility with respect to the bond interest payment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- L-3 Communications (LLL) in Talks with Justice and SEC on Settlement Over Aerospace System Segment Accounting - Bloomberg
- NCI, Inc. (NCIT) Reports $63M Army Task Order
- ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) Plans Offering of Ordinary Shares and Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!