Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Will Skip Interest Payment on 2021 Notes
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Bonanza Creek Energy (NYSE: BCEI) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Friday:
Item 7.01 Regulation FD Disclosure.
While it has sufficient cash on hand to make the payment, Bonanza Creek Energy, Inc. (the “Company”) has elected not to make the interest payment due on October 15, 2016 with respect to its $500 million 6.75% senior notes due in 2021 (the “2021 Notes”). By not making the interest payment, the Company will enter into a 30-day grace period during which it retains the right to pay the interest due to the holders of the 2021 Notes and thereby remain within compliance of the bond indenture. The 30-day grace period also applies to any potential cross-default under the Company’s credit facility with respect to the bond interest payment.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Recro Pharma (REPH) Enters Revised Milestone Payment Agreement with Alkermes (ALKS)
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!