Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Elected Not to Make Interest Payment on 2021 Notes
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Bonanza Creek Energy (NYSE: BCEI) disclosed in an SEC filing:
While it has sufficient cash on hand to make the payment, Bonanza Creek Energy, Inc. (the “Company”) has elected not to make the interest payment due on October 15, 2016 with respect to its $500 million 6.75% senior notes due in 2021 (the “2021 Notes”). By not making the interest payment, the Company will enter into a 30-day grace period during which it retains the right to pay the interest due to the holders of the 2021 Notes and thereby remain within compliance of the bond indenture. The 30-day grace period also applies to any potential cross-default under the Company’s credit facility with respect to the bond interest payment.
In accordance with General Instruction B.2 of Form 8-K, the information in this Item 7.01 of this report shall not be deemed “filed” for the purposes of Section 18 of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the “Exchange Act”) or otherwise subject to the liabilities of that section, nor shall such information be deemed incorporated by reference in any filing under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or the Exchange Act, except as shall be expressly set forth by specific reference in such filing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Valhi, Inc. (VHI) Names Robert D. Graham as President and CEO
- Bitcoin Investment Trust (GBTC) Files to Offer Up to $500M in Stock in IPO; Plans to List on NYSE Arca
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!