BofA (BAC) Completes Int'l Weath Management (non-U.S.) Transfer to Julius Baer
- Dow and S&P edge lower; health stocks prop up Nasdaq
- Bayer to Offer $135/Share in Sweetened Bid for Monsanto (MON) - Source
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) to Acquire Westar Energy (WR) in $12.2B Deal
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as Company Seen Elongating iPhone Product Cycle
Bank of America Corporation (NYSE: BAC) has announced that all pre-conditions necessary to allow principal closing of the sale of its International Wealth Management business based outside the United States have been met. As a result, ownership of Merrill Lynch Bank (Suisse) has today transferred to Julius Baer Group. Further transfers will occur in due course.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Cable (BGC) Announces Completion of N.A. Automotive Ignition Wire Business Sale (SMP)
- PC Connection (PCCC) Announces Acquisition of Softmart
- Sciquest (SQI) Agrees to be Acquired by Accel-KKR for $17.75/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!