BofA (BAC) Completes Int'l Weath Management (non-U.S.) Transfer to Julius Baer
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
Bank of America Corporation (NYSE: BAC) has announced that all pre-conditions necessary to allow principal closing of the sale of its International Wealth Management business based outside the United States have been met. As a result, ownership of Merrill Lynch Bank (Suisse) has today transferred to Julius Baer Group. Further transfers will occur in due course.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CommScope (COMM) Completes $3B Acquisition of TE Connectivity’s (TEL) Telecom, Enterprise and Wireless Unit
- Investors pull record $29.5 billion from equity funds in China-driven rout: BAML
- Albertsons Companies Plans to List IPO on NYSE Under Ticker 'ABS'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!