BofA (BAC) Completes Int'l Weath Management (non-U.S.) Transfer to Julius Baer
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Bank of America Corporation (NYSE: BAC) has announced that all pre-conditions necessary to allow principal closing of the sale of its International Wealth Management business based outside the United States have been met. As a result, ownership of Merrill Lynch Bank (Suisse) has today transferred to Julius Baer Group. Further transfers will occur in due course.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/21: (AMPE) (CTP) (BLUE) Higher; (WAVX) (LL) (NTAP) Lower (more...)
- Pedevco Corp. (PED) to Acquire Dome Energy AB
- NRD Partners I to Acquire Frischs Restaurants (FRS) for $34/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!