BofA (BAC) Completes Int'l Weath Management (non-U.S.) Transfer to Julius Baer
- RenaissanceRe (RNR) to Acquire Platinum Underwriters (PTP) in $1.9B Deal
- U.S. Defense Secretary Hagel Said to Step Down Amid Pressure
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/24: (RNA) (CIMT) (PTP) Higher; (LGF) (TSL) (CBI) Lower (more...)
- United Technologies (UTX) CEO Chenevert Announces Retirement; CFO Hayes to Assume Role
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $135 at Susquehanna on Greater iPhone 6 Plus Mix
Bank of America Corporation (NYSE: BAC) has announced that all pre-conditions necessary to allow principal closing of the sale of its International Wealth Management business based outside the United States have been met. As a result, ownership of Merrill Lynch Bank (Suisse) has today transferred to Julius Baer Group. Further transfers will occur in due course.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 3D Systems (DDD) to Acquire Cimatron (CIMT) for $8.97/Share
- Knight Transportation (KNX) PT, Estimates Raised at BofA/Merrill Lynch
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Starts Alamo Group (ALG) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!