BofA (BAC) Completes Int'l Weath Management (non-U.S.) Transfer to Julius Baer
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q1 EPS by 30c, Raises FY Guidance
- Wall Street sinks on BOJ fears, Icahn comments
- Carl Icahn No Longer Owns Apple (AAPL)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/28: (GIMO) (AMZN) (EXPE) (LNKD) Higher; (NPTN) (MOH) (SYNA) (AKS) Lower (more...)
Bank of America Corporation (NYSE: BAC) has announced that all pre-conditions necessary to allow principal closing of the sale of its International Wealth Management business based outside the United States have been met. As a result, ownership of Merrill Lynch Bank (Suisse) has today transferred to Julius Baer Group. Further transfers will occur in due course.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of America (BAC) equity head Gallo is shaking up the unit, naming Koh trading chief - Bloomberg
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 4/28: (ABT)/(STJ) (ABBV) (CMCSA)/(DWA) (ORCL) (CY)/(AVGO) (FCFS)/(CSH)
- Incyte to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!