BofA (BAC) Completes Int'l Weath Management (non-U.S.) Transfer to Julius Baer
- Sandisk Corp. (SNDK) Issues Q1 Warning
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/26: (CNAT) (WGBS) (DPLO) Higher; (SNDK) (SCMP) (WGO) Lower
- Oil Gains, Stocks Fall Following Saudi Strike on Yemen
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $145 at Credit Suisse on iPhone Strength, Upside for Watch
- Netlist (NLST) Updates on Verdict in Diablo Technologies Litigation; Will 'Vigorously' Pursue IP Suit
Bank of America Corporation (NYSE: BAC) has announced that all pre-conditions necessary to allow principal closing of the sale of its International Wealth Management business based outside the United States have been met. As a result, ownership of Merrill Lynch Bank (Suisse) has today transferred to Julius Baer Group. Further transfers will occur in due course.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Telefonica Brasil (VIV) Launches 219.95M Preferred Offering
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades SanDisk (SNDK) to Neutral
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Starts ONEOK Inc (OKE) at Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!