Boeing (BA) Announces Order of 75 737 MAXs from Air Lease (AL) Worth $7.2B
- Market Wrap: Men's Wearhouse/Jos. A. Bank Strike Deal; Fuel Cell Stocks Pop, Drop; Bye, Bye Fannie and Freddie?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
Boeing (NYSE: BA) and Air Lease Corporation (NYSE: AL) announced today a firm order for 60 737 MAX 8 and 15 737 MAX 9 airplanes, with reconfirmation rights for 25 additional 737 MAXs. The order, with a list-price value of $7.2 billion, represents the first 737 MAX order by a leasing company.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oramed Pharma (ORMP) Receives Third Austrialian Patent for ORMD-0901
- OXiGENE (OXGN) Announces Positive Topline Results Phase 2 Study GOG186I
- BioMarin's (BMRN) VIMIZIM Receives FDA Priority Review Voucher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!