Boeing (BA) Announces Order of 75 737 MAXs from Air Lease (AL) Worth $7.2B
- Pfizer, banks lead Wall Street lower; presidential debate eyed
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/26: (ARRY) (SMMT) (ACTA) Higher; (PTIE) (DRRX) (SALE) Lower
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Acquire Bats Global Markets (BATS) in ~$3.2B Deal
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
- Pfizer (PFE) Won't Pursue Split
Boeing (NYSE: BA) and Air Lease Corporation (NYSE: AL) announced today a firm order for 60 737 MAX 8 and 15 737 MAX 9 airplanes, with reconfirmation rights for 25 additional 737 MAXs. The order, with a list-price value of $7.2 billion, represents the first 737 MAX order by a leasing company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xinyuan Real Estate (XIN) Appoints New CFO
- Sanofi gets $43 mln U.S. funding to spur Zika vaccine development
- Teck Resources (TCK) Announces Submission of Quebrada Blanca Phase 2 Regulatory Application
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!