Boeing (BA) Announces Order of 75 737 MAXs from Air Lease (AL) Worth $7.2B
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Traders Eye Relational Investors Stocks on Wind Down
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- Box (BOX) Delays IPO Until 2015 Given Market Conditions - Reports
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/1: (ARDX) (ANGI) (TKMR) Higher; (LOOK) (WPRT) (SPEX) Lower
Boeing (NYSE: BA) and Air Lease Corporation (NYSE: AL) announced today a firm order for 60 737 MAX 8 and 15 737 MAX 9 airplanes, with reconfirmation rights for 25 additional 737 MAXs. The order, with a list-price value of $7.2 billion, represents the first 737 MAX order by a leasing company.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Masimo Corp. (MASI) Wins $466M Verdict in Philips Trial
- Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) Completes WILD Flavors Acquisition
- Chesapeake Lodging Trust (CHSP) Acquires JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square for $147.2M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!