Boeing (BA) Announces Order of 75 737 MAXs from Air Lease (AL) Worth $7.2B
- Wall St. higher as investors await key economic data
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/1: (GIGA) (DHRM) (VHC) Higher; (BBEP) (RPRX) (ICA) Lower
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
- Platt's BlueCrest to Return All Outside Client Money: Will Become Private Investment Partnership
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
Boeing (NYSE: BA) and Air Lease Corporation (NYSE: AL) announced today a firm order for 60 737 MAX 8 and 15 737 MAX 9 airplanes, with reconfirmation rights for 25 additional 737 MAXs. The order, with a list-price value of $7.2 billion, represents the first 737 MAX order by a leasing company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Toyota Motor (TM) Nov. U.S. Auto Sales Rose 3.4%, Est. up 2.4%
- Tenet Healthcare (THC), WellStar Enter Agreement for Sale of Five Alanta-Area Hospitals
- Ford Motor (F) Nov. U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Miss Estimates as Car Sales Slump
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!