Boeing (BA) Announces Order of 75 737 MAXs from Air Lease (AL) Worth $7.2B
- Global equities set 2-week low before Yellen speech, dollar dips
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group - WSJ
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- Big Lots (BIG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.52; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades ITT Educational Services (ESI) to Underweight, $0.00 Price Target
Boeing (NYSE: BA) and Air Lease Corporation (NYSE: AL) announced today a firm order for 60 737 MAX 8 and 15 737 MAX 9 airplanes, with reconfirmation rights for 25 additional 737 MAXs. The order, with a list-price value of $7.2 billion, represents the first 737 MAX order by a leasing company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Covisint Corp. (COVS), Dialectic Capital Enter Agreement
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA) Affirms Receipt of Favorable Court Decision in Fanapt Patent Suit
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!