Boeing (BA) Announces Order of 75 737 MAXs from Air Lease (AL) Worth $7.2B
- Wall Street opens higher as rising oil boosts energy stocks
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Plans Q2 Production of ~20,000 Vehicles
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS, GMV Rises 24%
- Oil rallies as Canada fire, Libya violence unleash supply fears
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/05: (SYNC) (AAWW) (ZNGA) Higher; (FRSH) (RRTS) (FIT) Lower (more...)
Boeing (NYSE: BA) and Air Lease Corporation (NYSE: AL) announced today a firm order for 60 737 MAX 8 and 15 737 MAX 9 airplanes, with reconfirmation rights for 25 additional 737 MAXs. The order, with a list-price value of $7.2 billion, represents the first 737 MAX order by a leasing company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ford (F) China Sales Fell 11% in April 2016
- L Brands (LB) April 2016 Comps Rose 1%; Guides Q1 EPS Below Consensus
- ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c; VA Purchases Additional ReWalk Personal Systems
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!