Boeing (BA) 787 Test Flight Could Be Approved by FAA Within Days
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
A Boeing (NYSE: BA) 787 test flight could be approved by the FAA within days, according to reports from Reuters. The flights would allow Boeing to test its battery fix.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qatar Airways Submits 'White Paper' To The US Government In Support Of 'Open Skies'
- Insitu Awarded LRIP Lot IV RQ-21A Blackjack Systems Contract by Naval Air Systems Command
- MagneGas (MNGA) Completes Metal-Cutting Demos for Reps from Major Northeast Utility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!