Boeing (BA) 787 Test Flight Could Be Approved by FAA Within Days
- Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg, Wife to Gift 99% of Shares to New Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Yahoo! (YHOO) to Weigh Sale of Internet Business - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Zuckerberg Plans Large Stock Donation; Auto Sales Edge Higher in Nov.; BlueCrest to go Private
- Wall St. gains with healthcare, upbeat auto sales
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
A Boeing (NYSE: BA) 787 test flight could be approved by the FAA within days, according to reports from Reuters. The flights would allow Boeing to test its battery fix.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing's (BA) Capital Deployment Decision in Dec. Expected to Be Catalyst for Shares, Says Deutsche Bank
- ARRIS Group (ARRS) Says Investigation of Proposed Acquisition of Pace Under HSR Act Closed by DOJ
- GM (GM) Nov. U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Miss Estimates Amid Lower GMC, Buick Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!