Boeing (BA) 787 Test Flight Could Be Approved by FAA Within Days
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/22: (EROC) (ABTL) (QURE) Higher; (ARO) (OTIC) (CVM) Lower (more...)
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- U.S. CPI Rose 0.1% in April, Down M/M; Subpar Energy, Food Performance Weigh on Gains
A Boeing (NYSE: BA) 787 test flight could be approved by the FAA within days, according to reports from Reuters. The flights would allow Boeing to test its battery fix.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BAE Systems Successfully Completes Technology Development Program for Next-Generation Countermeasures Systems
- InspireMD (NSPR) Announces Positive CGuard Data Presented at EuroPCR Conference
- BAE Systems Submits Bid for U.S. Marine Corps Amphibious Combat Vehicle 1.1 Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!