Boeing (BA) 787 Test Flight Could Be Approved by FAA Within Days
- Wall St. logs biggest two-day gain since financial crisis
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Icahn Gets Active on Freeport; Facebook Surpasses User Milestone
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/27: (FCX) (ATVI) (UAL) Higher; (VNEM) (BEBE) (ADSK) (more...)
A Boeing (NYSE: BA) 787 test flight could be approved by the FAA within days, according to reports from Reuters. The flights would allow Boeing to test its battery fix.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing wins $1.49 billion order for 13 P-8A aircraft
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI), United Airlines (UAL) to Join S&P 500
- China stocks plummet again as Beijing sits on sidelines
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!