Boeing (BA) 787 Test Flight Could Be Approved by FAA Within Days
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
A Boeing (NYSE: BA) 787 test flight could be approved by the FAA within days, according to reports from Reuters. The flights would allow Boeing to test its battery fix.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BAE Systems Increases Effectiveness and Survivability of U.S. Air Force F-15 Fleet with Electronic Warfare Upgrades
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) PRASM Fell 5% in Sept.; Updates on Outlook
- Heroux-Devtek Announces New Contract to Manufacture Actuator Assemblies for the Boeing 777 and 777X Programs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!