Boeing (BA) Offers Q3 Delivery Update; YTD Commercial Deliveries at 563 Units
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
The Boeing Company (NYSE: BA) announced deliveries across its commercial and defense operations for the third quarter of 2016.
Major program deliveries during the third quarter, including deliveries under operating lease (which are identified by parentheses), were as follows:
3rd Quarter 2016
Commercial Airplanes Programs
Defense, Space & Security Programs
AH-64 Apache (New)
AH-64 Apache (Remanufactured)
C-17 Globemaster III
CH-47 Chinook (New)
CH-47 Chinook (Renewed)
Commercial and Civil Satellites
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Announces Completion of Raptor Pharma (RPTP) Acquisition
- QTS Realty Trust (QTS) Tops Q3 FFO by 3c
- Owens-Illinois (OI) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!