Boeing (BA) Offers Q3 Delivery Update; YTD Commercial Deliveries at 563 Units
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Boeing Company (NYSE: BA) announced deliveries across its commercial and defense operations for the third quarter of 2016.
Major program deliveries during the third quarter, including deliveries under operating lease (which are identified by parentheses), were as follows:
3rd Quarter 2016
Commercial Airplanes Programs
Defense, Space & Security Programs
AH-64 Apache (New)
AH-64 Apache (Remanufactured)
C-17 Globemaster III
CH-47 Chinook (New)
CH-47 Chinook (Renewed)
Commercial and Civil Satellites
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers FY Guidance
- BAE Systems Awarded $69 Million U.S. Army Order for Rocket Propellant Grains