Boeing (BA), AZUR air to Implement Optimized Maintenance Program Service on 757, 767 Fleet
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Boeing (NYSE: BA) and AZUR air announced that Boeing will implement its Optimized Maintenance Program service for the airline’s 757 and 767 fleet.
Powered by Boeing Analytics, the program will reduce scheduled maintenance labor costs, lower materials costs and improve airplane maintenance ground time.
“We are pleased to have Boeing’s experienced team working with us to achieve the airline’s fleet operational improvements,” said Michael Kritskiy, AZUR air general director. “This extra level of analysis on top of our already high-performing fleets will help us to raise operating performance and will be value added to our fleet management process.”
Through an evaluation of logbooks, scheduled maintenance data, component maintenance records and other metrics, Boeing will develop recommendations for maintenance program enhancements customized to accommodate the unique operating environments and specific operational goals of the airline.
Boeing technical consultants work directly with local regulatory authorities to secure approval and agreement on any recommended maintenance program changes. Boeing’s agreement with AZUR air also includes results monitoring following implementation of the program.
“We are committed to providing our customers with a competitive edge by applying our understanding of data analytics, along with our unique understanding of the airplane itself, to identify ways to streamline the airline’s maintenance programs,” said Rick Anderson, vice president, Sales and Marketing, Boeing Commercial Aviation Services. “We value our strong relationship with AZUR air and are proud to support the airline’s continued success through our analysis.”
Optimized Maintenance Program is one many Boeing Analytics tools and services Boeing offers to empower airlines to make better decisions and significantly improve performance on the ground and in the air.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing (BA) To Deliver Up To 205 Airplanes To SpiceJet
- Goldman Sachs Offers Favorite & Least Favorite Aerospace/Defense Names Heading Into Q4 2016 Reporting Period
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) to Take $300M Pre-Tax Charge Related to Summary Judgment in Unsecured Creditors Litigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!