Boardwalk (BWP) Prices 10.5M Offering at $27.80/Unit
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Honeywell (HON) Board Approves $5B Buyback
- General Electric (GE) Raises Qtr. Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Yield 3.3%
Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP (NYSE: BWP) announced that it has priced the public offering of 10,500,000 common units at $27.80 per unit. The Partnership expects the offering to close on August 7, 2012. The Partnership has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,575,000 common units.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bluegrass Pipeline Announces Extension Of Open Season Until January 17
- MFC Industrial (MIL) Will Support Kellogg Nominees for Termination of Proxy Contest
- TCP Capital (TCPC) Prices Larger 4.5M Offering at $16/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!