BluePhoenix (BPHX) Commences Platform Conversion Project with Large U.K. Insurance Provider
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
BluePhoenix Solutions (Nasdaq: BPHX), has started a project with a large insurance and financial services provider in the UK to convert from a legacy platform of Natural Adabas running on DEC-Alpha equipment to a Microsoft C# and SQL Server based environment.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PNC Financial (PNC), Freddie Mac (FMCC) Enter $89M Loan Settlement
- LKQ Corp (LKQ) to Acquire Keystone Auto in $450M Deal
- BioSpecifics (BSTC) Reports FDA Approval of XIAFLEX in Peyronie's Disease
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!