Blue Buffalo Pet Products (BUFF) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Announces CEO Succession
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Blue Buffalo Pet Products (NASDAQ: BUFF) reported Q3 EPS of $0.22, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $288 million versus the consensus estimate of $290.29 million.
Blue Buffalo Pet Products sees FY2016 EPS of $0.78-$0.79, versus the consensus of $0.76. Blue Buffalo Pet Products sees FY2016 revenue of $1.14-1.15 billion, versus the consensus of $1.15 billion.
- Billy Bishop appointed CEO effective January 1, 2017
- Kurt Schmidt retiring with transition through 2017
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Blue Buffalo Pet Products (BUFF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Cohen & Steers (CNS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- KeyCorp (KEY) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!