Blue Buffalo Pet Products (BUFF) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Announces CEO Succession
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Blue Buffalo Pet Products (NASDAQ: BUFF) reported Q3 EPS of $0.22, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $288 million versus the consensus estimate of $290.29 million.
Blue Buffalo Pet Products sees FY2016 EPS of $0.78-$0.79, versus the consensus of $0.76. Blue Buffalo Pet Products sees FY2016 revenue of $1.14-1.15 billion, versus the consensus of $1.15 billion.
- Billy Bishop appointed CEO effective January 1, 2017
- Kurt Schmidt retiring with transition through 2017
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Blue Buffalo Pet Products (BUFF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Updates on Strategic Initiatives
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!