Blue Buffalo Pet Products (BUFF) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Announces CEO Succession
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Blue Buffalo Pet Products (NASDAQ: BUFF) reported Q3 EPS of $0.22, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $288 million versus the consensus estimate of $290.29 million.
Blue Buffalo Pet Products sees FY2016 EPS of $0.78-$0.79, versus the consensus of $0.76. Blue Buffalo Pet Products sees FY2016 revenue of $1.14-1.15 billion, versus the consensus of $1.15 billion.
- Billy Bishop appointed CEO effective January 1, 2017
- Kurt Schmidt retiring with transition through 2017
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Blue Buffalo Pet Products (BUFF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!