Blucora, Inc. (BCOR) Announces Completion of OpenMail Sale
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump takes office
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Blucora, Inc. (Nasdaq: BCOR) announced that it has completed the sale of its Infospace business to OpenMail LLC, a privately-held data management and marketing technology company, for $45 million in cash.
John Clendening, president and chief executive officer of Blucora, said, “As evidenced by this successful transaction, we continue to make substantial progress on our key initiatives to divest, de-lever, deliver and drive value for Blucora shareholders. We are committed to the continued execution of our strategic plan to transform Blucora into a more streamlined company focused on core growth. While we have already completed important steps to strengthen the Company, there is more work to be done and we are excited about the opportunities ahead for the new Blucora.”
As previously announced, the Company expects to pay down more than $40 million in debt with the net proceeds of the sale of Infospace.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
- Bioptix (BIOP) to Terminate Some Employees Associated with Acquisition of its Subsidiary
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!