Blucora, Inc. (BCOR) Announces Completion of OpenMail Sale
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Blucora, Inc. (Nasdaq: BCOR) announced that it has completed the sale of its Infospace business to OpenMail LLC, a privately-held data management and marketing technology company, for $45 million in cash.
John Clendening, president and chief executive officer of Blucora, said, “As evidenced by this successful transaction, we continue to make substantial progress on our key initiatives to divest, de-lever, deliver and drive value for Blucora shareholders. We are committed to the continued execution of our strategic plan to transform Blucora into a more streamlined company focused on core growth. While we have already completed important steps to strengthen the Company, there is more work to be done and we are excited about the opportunities ahead for the new Blucora.”
As previously announced, the Company expects to pay down more than $40 million in debt with the net proceeds of the sale of Infospace.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy; Appoints New Chief Restructuring Officer
- Abeona Therapeutics (ABEO) Granted U.S. FDA Fast Track Designation for ABO-102 in Sanfilippo Syndrome Type A
- Endologix (ELGX) Names New Chief Medical Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!