Blucora, Inc. (BCOR) Announces Completion of OpenMail Sale
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Blucora, Inc. (Nasdaq: BCOR) announced that it has completed the sale of its Infospace business to OpenMail LLC, a privately-held data management and marketing technology company, for $45 million in cash.
John Clendening, president and chief executive officer of Blucora, said, “As evidenced by this successful transaction, we continue to make substantial progress on our key initiatives to divest, de-lever, deliver and drive value for Blucora shareholders. We are committed to the continued execution of our strategic plan to transform Blucora into a more streamlined company focused on core growth. While we have already completed important steps to strengthen the Company, there is more work to be done and we are excited about the opportunities ahead for the new Blucora.”
As previously announced, the Company expects to pay down more than $40 million in debt with the net proceeds of the sale of Infospace.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Analogic (ALOG) CEO Green Resigns; Successor Named
- ICON plc (ICLR) Appoints New Board Member
- Peregrine Pharma (PPHM) Announces Presentation of Strong Data on PS-Targeting Antibodies Similar to Bavituximab in anti-PD-L1 Therapy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!