Blucora, Inc. (BCOR) Announces Completion of $40M Monoprice Sale
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Blucora, Inc. (Nasdaq: BCOR), a leading provider of technology-enabled financial solutions to consumers, small businesses and tax professionals, today announced that it has completed the sale of its Monoprice business to YFC - BonEagle Electronic Co., Ltd, a leading provider of power cord sets and networking peripherals, for $40 million in cash.
"We’re pleased to complete this transaction, which now allows Blucora to drive shareholder value as a technology-enabled financial solutions company,” said John Clendening, president and chief executive officer of Blucora. “We look forward to focusing all of our efforts on the significant opportunities that lie ahead for the new Blucora.”
As previously announced, the Company expects to pay down debt with the net proceeds of the sale of Monoprice.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
- Ethicon Announces Acquisition of Megadyne Medical Products (JNJ)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!