Blucora, Inc. (BCOR) Announces Completion of $40M Monoprice Sale
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Blucora, Inc. (Nasdaq: BCOR), a leading provider of technology-enabled financial solutions to consumers, small businesses and tax professionals, today announced that it has completed the sale of its Monoprice business to YFC - BonEagle Electronic Co., Ltd, a leading provider of power cord sets and networking peripherals, for $40 million in cash.
"We’re pleased to complete this transaction, which now allows Blucora to drive shareholder value as a technology-enabled financial solutions company,” said John Clendening, president and chief executive officer of Blucora. “We look forward to focusing all of our efforts on the significant opportunities that lie ahead for the new Blucora.”
As previously announced, the Company expects to pay down debt with the net proceeds of the sale of Monoprice.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Offers pre-Specificed Subgroup Analysis of FALCON Trial; PFS Seen as Largely Consistent
- ContraVir Pharma (CTRV) Announces Positive Update on CRV431 as HBV Treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!