BlackRock (BLK) Substantially Boosts Stake in Chesapeake (CHK) -CNBC's Kelly
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- GM (GM) to Pull Chevrolet Brand from European Market; Will Focus on 'Iconic' Models
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
CNBC's Kate Kelly reported BlackRock (NYSE: BLK) now has a 4-5 million share stake in Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK). This would be sharply higher than the ~883,000 share stake shown at the quarter ended March 31st, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Essex Property (ESS) Said to Make $5B Bid for BRE Properties (BRE)
- UPDATE: Vodafone (VOD), Verizon (VZ) Get Approval from FCC to Close Wireless Deal
- Oi S.A. (OIBR) Continues Higher Following Large Tower, Asset Sale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!