BlackLine (BL) Prices 8.6M Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Above Expected Range
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BlackLine, Inc. (Nasdaq: BL) announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 8,600,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $17.00 per share. The shares are expected to begin trading on the NASDAQ Global Select Market on October 28, 2016 under the ticker symbol "BL." BlackLine has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,290,000 additional shares. The offering is expected to close on November 2, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
(NOTE: The Company was recently looking for an IPO pricing range of $13 - $15 per share.)
Goldman, Sachs & Co. and J.P. Morgan are acting as joint book-running managers and Pacific Crest Securities, a division of KeyBanc Capital Markets, Raymond James, William Blair and Baird are acting as co-managers for the offering.
The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus. A copy of the final prospectus may be obtained, when available, from Goldman Sachs & Co., Attn: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282, by telephone at (866) 471-2526, by facsimile at (212) 902-9316 or by email at email@example.com; or J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, by telephone at (866) 803-9204 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Athene Holding (ATH) Prices 27M Share IPO Inline with Prior Expectations
- Beijing to Slash Amount Withdrawn from ATMs in Macau to Reduce Currency Flight -SCMP (MGM) (LVS) (WYNN) (MPEL)
- Compass Diversified (CODI) Plans 5.6M Common Share Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, IPOs
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, KeyBanc, Raymond James, Robert W Baird, Pacific Crest Securities, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!