BlackLine (BL) Prices 8.6M Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Above Expected Range
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BlackLine, Inc. (Nasdaq: BL) announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 8,600,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $17.00 per share. The shares are expected to begin trading on the NASDAQ Global Select Market on October 28, 2016 under the ticker symbol "BL." BlackLine has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,290,000 additional shares. The offering is expected to close on November 2, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
(NOTE: The Company was recently looking for an IPO pricing range of $13 - $15 per share.)
Goldman, Sachs & Co. and J.P. Morgan are acting as joint book-running managers and Pacific Crest Securities, a division of KeyBanc Capital Markets, Raymond James, William Blair and Baird are acting as co-managers for the offering.
The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus. A copy of the final prospectus may be obtained, when available, from Goldman Sachs & Co., Attn: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282, by telephone at (866) 471-2526, by facsimile at (212) 902-9316 or by email at email@example.com; or J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, by telephone at (866) 803-9204 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/2: (SQ) (TEAM) (JCP) Upgraded; (LULU) (CNA) (PAY) Downgraded
- WildHorse Resource Development (WRD) Launches 27.5M Common Stock IPO
- AppNexus said to file confidentially for IPO - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, IPOs
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, KeyBanc, Raymond James, Robert W Baird, Pacific Crest Securities, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!