BlackLine (BL) Prices 8.6M Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Above Expected Range
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BlackLine, Inc. (Nasdaq: BL) announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 8,600,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $17.00 per share. The shares are expected to begin trading on the NASDAQ Global Select Market on October 28, 2016 under the ticker symbol "BL." BlackLine has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,290,000 additional shares. The offering is expected to close on November 2, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
(NOTE: The Company was recently looking for an IPO pricing range of $13 - $15 per share.)
Goldman, Sachs & Co. and J.P. Morgan are acting as joint book-running managers and Pacific Crest Securities, a division of KeyBanc Capital Markets, Raymond James, William Blair and Baird are acting as co-managers for the offering.
The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus. A copy of the final prospectus may be obtained, when available, from Goldman Sachs & Co., Attn: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282, by telephone at (866) 471-2526, by facsimile at (212) 902-9316 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, by telephone at (866) 803-9204 or by email at email@example.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Amaya Provides Updated Full Year 2016 Guidance and Related Highlights; Announces Retirement of Chief Financial Officer
- Exclusive: HSBC cutting around 100 senior banking jobs globally - sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, IPOs
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, KeyBanc, Raymond James, Robert W Baird, Pacific Crest Securities, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!