BlackLine (BL) IPO Opens at $24.52
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BlackLine's (Nasdaq: BL) 8.6 million share IPO opened at $24.52 after pricing at $17 per share.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. and J.P. Morgan are acting as joint book-running managers and Pacific CrestSecurities, a division of KeyBanc Capital Markets, Raymond James, William Blair and Baird are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Compass Diversified (CODI) Prices 5.6M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $104.4M
- UPDATE: Macy's (M), Sears (SHLD), Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Accused of Posting Fake 'Original' Prices - Bloomberg
- Universal Technical Institute (UTI) Says Non Pending, non-Public Material Disclosures to Account for Trading Volatility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Hot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, JPMorgan, KeyBanc, Raymond James, Robert W Baird, Pacific Crest Securities, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!