BlackLine (BL) IPO Opens at $24.52
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BlackLine's (Nasdaq: BL) 8.6 million share IPO opened at $24.52 after pricing at $17 per share.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. and J.P. Morgan are acting as joint book-running managers and Pacific CrestSecurities, a division of KeyBanc Capital Markets, Raymond James, William Blair and Baird are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Athene Holding (ATH) Prices 27M Share IPO Inline with Prior Expectations
- SenesTech (SNES) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Cheniere Energy (LNG) Ends Talks to Acquire Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQH)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Hot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, JPMorgan, KeyBanc, Raymond James, Robert W Baird, Pacific Crest Securities, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!