BlackLine (BL) IPO Opens at $24.52
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BlackLine's (Nasdaq: BL) 8.6 million share IPO opened at $24.52 after pricing at $17 per share.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. and J.P. Morgan are acting as joint book-running managers and Pacific CrestSecurities, a division of KeyBanc Capital Markets, Raymond James, William Blair and Baird are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Athene Holding (ATH) Prices 27M Share IPO Inline with Prior Expectations
- Polar Power (POLA) IPO Opens Up 8%
- Compass Diversified (CODI) Prices 5.6M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $104.4M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Hot IPOs, IPOs
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, JPMorgan, KeyBanc, Raymond James, Robert W Baird, Pacific Crest Securities, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!