BlackBerry Says 1000s to Top Apps Commited to BlackBerry 10
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/3: (KBIO) (PSEM) (MM) Higher; (JOY) (WPCS) (KERX) Lower
- On Sale: Buy This Credit Card Processor Cheaper Than Ubben's ValueAct Capital
- ECB's Draghi says issue share limit for QE raised to 33% from 25%
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
BlackBerry (NASDAQ: RIMM) says Skype, Amazon Kindle, AngryBirds and 1000s of other top app developers are committed to BlackBerry 10.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PharmAthene (PIP) COO to Resign
- LSB Industries (LXU) CEO Steps Down
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Announces Formation of W. Africa-Focused JV
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!