BlackBerry Says 1000s to Top Apps Commited to BlackBerry 10
- Wall Street flat as stocks pause after recent rally
- U.S. pending home sales jump to highest level since early 2006
- Trump reached the number of delegates needed to clinch the Republican nomination for president - AP
- Apple (AAPL) Considered Buying Time Warner (TWX) Last Year - FT
- US Foods (USFD) IPO Opens Up 5%
BlackBerry (NASDAQ: RIMM) says Skype, Amazon Kindle, AngryBirds and 1000s of other top app developers are committed to BlackBerry 10.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon's (AMZN) AWS Selected by salesforce.com as Preferred Public Cloud Infrastructure Provider
- Aldeyra Therapeutics (ALDX) Prices 2.4M Common Stock Offering at $5/Share
- Nike (NKE) Appoints New VP, GM of Nike Footwear; Other Management Changes Announced
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!