BlackBerry Says 1000s to Top Apps Commited to BlackBerry 10
- Rock-Tenn (RKT), MeadWestvaco (MWV) Enter $16B Merger Agreement
- AXIS Capital (AXS), PartnerRe (PRE) to Merge in $11 Billion Deal
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Nextel Mexico in $1.875B Deal (NIHD)
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Issues Update on Month-to-Date Retail Trading Volume, Deal with Leucadia (LUK)
- Generac Holdings (GNRC) Shares on Watch as New York City Braces for Blizzard
BlackBerry (NASDAQ: RIMM) says Skype, Amazon Kindle, AngryBirds and 1000s of other top app developers are committed to BlackBerry 10.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Antares Pharma (ATRS) Annnounces FDA CRL on ANDA for Sumatriptan
- Shire plc (SHPG) Comments on FDA Approval of NATPARA (NPSP)
- JAKKS Pacific (JAKK) Enters Licensing Agreement for Microsoft's 'Halo' Franchise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!