BlackBerry (BBRY) will stop offering smartphones in the Japan due to poor sales - Nikkei.
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
BlackBerry (Nasdaq: BBRY) will stop offering smartphones in the Japan due to poor sales - Nikkei.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunOpta (STKL) to Acquire Sunrise Holdings in ~$450M Deal
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Receives Notice of Allowance from USPTO for PENNSAID-Related Patent
- Dougherty Downgrades Atmel (ATML) to Neutral as Results Disappoint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!