BlackBerry (BBRY) will stop offering smartphones in the Japan due to poor sales - Nikkei.
- Market Wrap: Horizon Pharma Gets Hostile on Depomed; Tesla Slumps on Downgrade; U.S. Trade Deficit Widens in May
- The Container Store Group, Inc. (TCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Offers FY15 Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/07: (TCS) (TREE) (VMW) Higher; (CLVS) (KTWO) Lower (more...)
- Plug Power (PLUG) Reports Record Quarterly Revenues for Q2; Maintains FY15 Outlook
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
BlackBerry (Nasdaq: BBRY) will stop offering smartphones in the Japan due to poor sales - Nikkei.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: LendingTree (TREE) Set to Join the S&P SmallCap 600
- Facebook (FB) Says Next Data Center Will be in Fort Worth, Tex.
- Rosenblatt Sees Quality China ADR 'Go Private' Deals Closing; Says Still Undervalued to Peers by 5-10x
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!