BlackBerry (BBRY) will stop offering smartphones in the Japan due to poor sales - Nikkei.
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Auspex Pharma (ASPX) in $3.2B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/30: (ICEL) (ASPX) (CTRX) (HZNP) Higher; (CANF) (BDSI) (ADMP) Lower (more...)
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) to Acquire Hyperion Therapeutics (HPTX) in $1.1B Deal
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
BlackBerry (Nasdaq: BBRY) will stop offering smartphones in the Japan due to poor sales - Nikkei.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BioDelivery Sciences (BDSI) Announces Clonidine Topical Gel Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint
- Lion Biotechnologies (LBIO) Issues Positive Update from TIL + Ipilimumab Pilot Trial in Metastatic Melanoma
- Altera Corp (ALTR) Peers on Watch Amid Intel (INTC) Rumors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!