BlackBerry (BBRY) Completes 6% Debentures Redemption, Conv. Debenture Private Placement
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BlackBerry Limited (Nasdaq: BBRY) announced that it completed the redemption of all of its 6% unsecured convertible debentures (BB.DB.U) (the "6% Debentures") on September 2, 2016. The redemption was announced and a notice of redemption was issued on August 26, 2016. None of the 6% Debentures were converted into common shares of BlackBerry prior to redemption.
BlackBerry also announced that it has completed the previously announced private placement of USD$605,000,000 aggregate principal amount of 3.75% unsecured convertible debentures to Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited and other institutional investors. RBC Capital Markets acted for BlackBerry in the completion of the transaction
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Launches Security-Focused Enterprise of Things Platform
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/7: (MELI) (MMM) (AZO) Upgraded; (HELE) (MUR) (AMCX) Downgraded
- Allergan (AGN) Receives Unfavorable PTAB Decision on RESTASIS-Related IPRs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!