BlackBerry (BBRY) Completes 6% Debentures Redemption, Conv. Debenture Private Placement
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BlackBerry Limited (Nasdaq: BBRY) announced that it completed the redemption of all of its 6% unsecured convertible debentures (BB.DB.U) (the "6% Debentures") on September 2, 2016. The redemption was announced and a notice of redemption was issued on August 26, 2016. None of the 6% Debentures were converted into common shares of BlackBerry prior to redemption.
BlackBerry also announced that it has completed the previously announced private placement of USD$605,000,000 aggregate principal amount of 3.75% unsecured convertible debentures to Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited and other institutional investors. RBC Capital Markets acted for BlackBerry in the completion of the transaction
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Preview Lam Research (LRCX), Says "Don't Get Altitude Sickness Yet", Expects Positive Report
- RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on General Electric (GE) Following 4Q
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!