BlackBerry (BBRY) Completes 6% Debentures Redemption, Conv. Debenture Private Placement
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BlackBerry Limited (Nasdaq: BBRY) announced that it completed the redemption of all of its 6% unsecured convertible debentures (BB.DB.U) (the "6% Debentures") on September 2, 2016. The redemption was announced and a notice of redemption was issued on August 26, 2016. None of the 6% Debentures were converted into common shares of BlackBerry prior to redemption.
BlackBerry also announced that it has completed the previously announced private placement of USD$605,000,000 aggregate principal amount of 3.75% unsecured convertible debentures to Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited and other institutional investors. RBC Capital Markets acted for BlackBerry in the completion of the transaction
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Community Bank System (CBU) to Acquire Merchants Bancshares (MBVT) in ~$304M Deal
- Carlyle's (CG) LDiscovery to Acquire Kroll Ontrack in $410M Deal
- LDiscovery to Acquire Kroll Ontrack
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!