Bitauto (BITA) Names New CFO
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Bitauto Holdings Limited (NYSE: BITA) announced the appointment of Cynthia He as chief financial officer (CFO), effective immediately. She will succeed Andy Zhang, who will continue in his role as president of Bitauto and will work closely with Cynthia to ensure a seamless transition.
Mr. William Li, chief executive officer and chairman of Bitauto, said, "We're delighted that Cynthia will join Bitauto at this exciting time. Coming from a strong finance and investor relations background, Cynthia has deep experience working with Chinese and multinational companies across a range of corporate disciplines. Combined with her strong understanding of Bitauto from her time working with us as an external advisor and her experience leading investor relations at Baidu, Cynthia is uniquely qualified to take on the role of CFO. I am confident that she will be a fantastic addition to our senior team."
Ms. He joins Bitauto from Deutsche Bank China where she ran corporate communications for the past four years. Her previous roles have included head of investor relations for Baidu, the leading Chinese language internet search provider, advisor with international consultancy Brunswick Group and analyst with Standard & Poor's Rating Services. She also served as Chief China Representative for Ignite! Learning, a leading US educational multimedia courseware provider. Ms. He holds an MBA from Columbia Business School and a BA from New York University's Stern School of Business.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Minerva Neurosciences (NERV) Reports Additional Data Analyses From Phase IIb Trial of MIN-101 in Schizophrenia
- Sonic Corp (SONC) Elects Steven Davis to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!