Bitauto (BITA) Names New CFO
- Wall Street set to open slightly lower
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
- Pepsi (PEP) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/29: (AEGR) (ARWR) (EBAY) Higher; (ITCI) (ADHD) (FIT) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Bitauto Holdings Limited (NYSE: BITA) announced the appointment of Cynthia He as chief financial officer (CFO), effective immediately. She will succeed Andy Zhang, who will continue in his role as president of Bitauto and will work closely with Cynthia to ensure a seamless transition.
Mr. William Li, chief executive officer and chairman of Bitauto, said, "We're delighted that Cynthia will join Bitauto at this exciting time. Coming from a strong finance and investor relations background, Cynthia has deep experience working with Chinese and multinational companies across a range of corporate disciplines. Combined with her strong understanding of Bitauto from her time working with us as an external advisor and her experience leading investor relations at Baidu, Cynthia is uniquely qualified to take on the role of CFO. I am confident that she will be a fantastic addition to our senior team."
Ms. He joins Bitauto from Deutsche Bank China where she ran corporate communications for the past four years. Her previous roles have included head of investor relations for Baidu, the leading Chinese language internet search provider, advisor with international consultancy Brunswick Group and analyst with Standard & Poor's Rating Services. She also served as Chief China Representative for Ignite! Learning, a leading US educational multimedia courseware provider. Ms. He holds an MBA from Columbia Business School and a BA from New York University's Stern School of Business.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eaton Vance (EV) Taps Goldman's Shiva Iyer to Bolster Singapore Ops
- Stein Mart (SMRT) CEO to Resign; Q3 Comps Down 4%
- Gogo (GOGO) to Partner With Air France-KLM for In-flight Connectivity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!