Biostar Pharma (BSPM) Enters 425k Share Securities Purchase Agreement
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Biostar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: BSPM) announced that it entered into a securities purchase agreement (the "Securities Purchase Agreement") with certain institutional investors for the sale of 425,000 shares of common stock in a registered direct offering at the price of $4.50 per share. In addition, warrants to purchase 212,500 shares of common stock in the aggregate will be issued to the investors. The warrants will be exercisable six months and one day from the date of the closing of the offering at an exercise price of $5.55 per share and expire 3 1/2 years from the date of issuance.
Gross proceeds of the offering, before deducting placement agent fees and other estimated offering expenses payable by the Company, are expected to be approximately $1.91 million. The net proceeds from this offering will be used for working capital and other general corporate purposes.
The completion of the offering is expected to occur on or before October 17, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions. FT Global Capital, Inc. served as the exclusive placement agent for the offering.
The securities are being offered through a prospectus supplement pursuant to the Company's effective shelf registration statement and base prospectus. The shelf registration statement relating to these securities was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on January 3, 2014. A prospectus supplement related to the offering will be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Carolina Financial (CARO) Prices 1.57M Offering at $28/Share
- Evans Bancorp (EVBN) Commences $14M Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!