Biomerica, Inc. (BMRA) Cleared to List on Nasdaq CM
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Biomerica Inc. (OTC: BMRA) (Nasdaq: BMRA) announced that its common stock has been approved for listing on the Nasdaq Capital Market and is expected to commence trading on Nasdaq under the ticker symbol "BMRA" on August 26, 2016. The Company's common stock will continue to trade as "BMRA" on the OTCQB until the market close on August 25, 2016.
"Uplisting to Nasdaq represents a milestone for Biomerica as we continue our progress in the commercialization of our new IBS diagnostic guided therapy product," said Zackary Irani, CEO of Biomerica. "Trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market will increase our visibility and enhance Biomerica's corporate profile, providing us access to a broader investor base that we believe will ultimately lead to improved liquidity for shareholders."
Biomerica's executive team believes the transition to Nasdaq may qualify the Company's common stock to be traded by more mutual funds, pension funds, and other institutional holders.
Nasdaq is home to more than 3,400 listed companies with a market value of over $8.5 trillion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Receives Adverse Decision in Texas Hip Implants Case; Will Pay $1B
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Refutes TASER's Attack on ‘292 Patent; Says Nothing New Here
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!