Biomerica, Inc. (BMRA) Cleared to List on Nasdaq CM
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Biomerica Inc. (OTC: BMRA) (Nasdaq: BMRA) announced that its common stock has been approved for listing on the Nasdaq Capital Market and is expected to commence trading on Nasdaq under the ticker symbol "BMRA" on August 26, 2016. The Company's common stock will continue to trade as "BMRA" on the OTCQB until the market close on August 25, 2016.
"Uplisting to Nasdaq represents a milestone for Biomerica as we continue our progress in the commercialization of our new IBS diagnostic guided therapy product," said Zackary Irani, CEO of Biomerica. "Trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market will increase our visibility and enhance Biomerica's corporate profile, providing us access to a broader investor base that we believe will ultimately lead to improved liquidity for shareholders."
Biomerica's executive team believes the transition to Nasdaq may qualify the Company's common stock to be traded by more mutual funds, pension funds, and other institutional holders.
Nasdaq is home to more than 3,400 listed companies with a market value of over $8.5 trillion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concordia International (CXRX) Says It's Part of Inquiry by UK's CMA
- Synergy Resources (SYRG) Offers Prelim. Q3 Results; Daily Production Fell 10%
- Energy Hunter Resources (EHX) Files for Proposed IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!