Biocept (BIOC) to Present Liquid Biopsy Platform Data at ESMO 2016
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Biocept, Inc. (Nasdaq: BIOC) announces that clinical results featuring its liquid biopsy platform will be presented at the 2016 European Society For Medical Oncology (ESMO) Annual Congress, taking place October 7-11 in Copenhagen, Denmark. Study results highlighting the concordance and clinical utility of detecting actionable biomarkers in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) will be presented by Lourdes Barrera, Ph.D., Diagnostics Manager, AstraZeneca Oncology BU, Mexico. An abstract for the presentation can be found at: https://cslide.ctimeetingtech.com/library/esmo/browse/search/546#2z95w
Title: Clinical evaluation of the utility of a liquid biopsy (circulating tumoral cells and ctDNA) to determine the mutational profile (EGFR, KRAS, ALK, ROS1 and BRAF) in advanced NSCLC patients Date and Time: Sunday, October 9, 2016, 4:30 p.m. CEST (Central European Summer Time) Basic Science and Translational Research; Poster Discussion Session: Berlin Room, Central Hall
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biocept Appoints David Moskowitz Vice President, Strategy & Corporate Communications
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Says Offshore Nigeria Oil Discovery Has 500M to 1B Barrels of Oil
- Avid Technology (AVID) Enters Licensing Agreement with Nexidia for Media, Entertainment Rights
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!