Biocept (BIOC) to Present Liquid Biopsy Platform Data at ESMO 2016
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Biocept, Inc. (Nasdaq: BIOC) announces that clinical results featuring its liquid biopsy platform will be presented at the 2016 European Society For Medical Oncology (ESMO) Annual Congress, taking place October 7-11 in Copenhagen, Denmark. Study results highlighting the concordance and clinical utility of detecting actionable biomarkers in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) will be presented by Lourdes Barrera, Ph.D., Diagnostics Manager, AstraZeneca Oncology BU, Mexico. An abstract for the presentation can be found at: https://cslide.ctimeetingtech.com/library/esmo/browse/search/546#2z95w
Title: Clinical evaluation of the utility of a liquid biopsy (circulating tumoral cells and ctDNA) to determine the mutational profile (EGFR, KRAS, ALK, ROS1 and BRAF) in advanced NSCLC patients Date and Time: Sunday, October 9, 2016, 4:30 p.m. CEST (Central European Summer Time) Basic Science and Translational Research; Poster Discussion Session: Berlin Room, Central Hall
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biocept Awarded Patent in Australia for the Use of Antibodies in Microchannels to Capture Circulating Tumor Cells and Other Rare Cells
- Rennova Health (RNVA) Says Genomas Subsidiary Granted Patent
- Bioptix (BIOP) to Terminate Some Employees Associated with Acquisition of its Subsidiary
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!