Biocept (BIOC) to Present Liquid Biopsy Platform Data at ESMO 2016
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Biocept, Inc. (Nasdaq: BIOC) announces that clinical results featuring its liquid biopsy platform will be presented at the 2016 European Society For Medical Oncology (ESMO) Annual Congress, taking place October 7-11 in Copenhagen, Denmark. Study results highlighting the concordance and clinical utility of detecting actionable biomarkers in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) will be presented by Lourdes Barrera, Ph.D., Diagnostics Manager, AstraZeneca Oncology BU, Mexico. An abstract for the presentation can be found at: https://cslide.ctimeetingtech.com/library/esmo/browse/search/546#2z95w
Title: Clinical evaluation of the utility of a liquid biopsy (circulating tumoral cells and ctDNA) to determine the mutational profile (EGFR, KRAS, ALK, ROS1 and BRAF) in advanced NSCLC patients Date and Time: Sunday, October 9, 2016, 4:30 p.m. CEST (Central European Summer Time) Basic Science and Translational Research; Poster Discussion Session: Berlin Room, Central Hall
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Janssen Announces Encouraging Data from IMBRUVICA Phase 2 in cGVHD
- Western Union (WU) Makes Strategic Investment in Walletron
- ePlus (PLUS) to Acquire Consolidated Communications (CNSL) Enterprise Services Equipment, IT Services Business
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!