Biocept (BIOC) Prices 9.1M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of $10M
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Biocept, Inc. (NASDAQ: BIOC) announces the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 9,100,000 shares of its common stock and warrants to purchase up to an aggregate of 9,100,000 shares of its common stock at a combined offering price of $1.10. The warrants will have a per share exercise price of $1.10, are exercisable immediately and will expire five years from the date of issuance. The gross proceeds to Biocept from this offering are expected to be approximately $10,010,000, before deducting the underwriting discount and estimated offering expenses payable by Biocept. Biocept has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,365,000 additional shares of common stock at a purchase price of $1.0331 per share and/or additional warrants to purchase up to 1,365,000 shares of its common stock at a purchase price of $0.0009 per warrant to cover over-allotments, if any. The offering is expected to close on October 19, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Roth Capital Partners and Feltl and Company are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and became effective on October 13, 2016. The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. Copies of the prospectus may be obtained, when available, from Roth Capital Partners, 888 San Clemente Drive, Suite 400, Newport Beach, CA 92660, (800) 678-9147 or Feltl and Company, Prospectus Department, 800 LaSalle Avenue, Suite 2100, Minneapolis, MN 55402, telephone: 612-492-8800, e-mail: email@example.com. Investors may also obtain these documents at no cost by visiting the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Cadiz (CDZI) Prices 1M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$9.75M
- xG Technology (XGTI) Files $22.9M Units Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!