Biocept (BIOC) Prices 9.1M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of $10M
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Biocept, Inc. (NASDAQ: BIOC) announces the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 9,100,000 shares of its common stock and warrants to purchase up to an aggregate of 9,100,000 shares of its common stock at a combined offering price of $1.10. The warrants will have a per share exercise price of $1.10, are exercisable immediately and will expire five years from the date of issuance. The gross proceeds to Biocept from this offering are expected to be approximately $10,010,000, before deducting the underwriting discount and estimated offering expenses payable by Biocept. Biocept has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,365,000 additional shares of common stock at a purchase price of $1.0331 per share and/or additional warrants to purchase up to 1,365,000 shares of its common stock at a purchase price of $0.0009 per warrant to cover over-allotments, if any. The offering is expected to close on October 19, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Roth Capital Partners and Feltl and Company are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and became effective on October 13, 2016. The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. Copies of the prospectus may be obtained, when available, from Roth Capital Partners, 888 San Clemente Drive, Suite 400, Newport Beach, CA 92660, (800) 678-9147 or Feltl and Company, Prospectus Department, 800 LaSalle Avenue, Suite 2100, Minneapolis, MN 55402, telephone: 612-492-8800, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Investors may also obtain these documents at no cost by visiting the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Rex Energy (REXX) Announces Q4 Production, Operational Update
- Avis Budget Group (CAR) Adopts Short-Term Stockholder Rights Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!