Biocept (BIOC) Enters Preferred Provider Agreement with Teneovita Medical
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Biocept, Inc. (Nasdaq: BIOC) announces a preferred provider agreement with Teneovita Medical, a division of Teneovita Medical Innovations, Inc. Under the agreement, Teneovita will market and distribute Biocept's Target Selector™ liquid biopsy testing services to major cancer hospitals, individual oncology practices, and integrative oncology centers.
"With a focus on cancer solutions, Teneovita Medical is an ideal distributor to make our full range of liquid biopsy tests accessible to physicians and their patients across Canada," said Michael Nall, President and CEO of Biocept. "In addition to the U.S. market, our liquid biopsy assays are now available in Israel, Mexico, the Philippines and Canada, and we continue to work toward expanding our market presence around the world."
"Adding cutting-edge liquid biopsy tests to our portfolio aligns with our focus on bringing innovative products to our hospital and physician customers," said Mark Elderfield, Chief Executive Officer of Teneovita Medical Innovations, Inc. "Biocept's testing platform has the ability to rapidly and accurately detect the presence of actionable cancer-associated biomarkers without the need for an invasive tissue biopsy, and can provide critical information to help oncologists make treatment decisions and monitor patients. We are extremely pleased to offer this important service to our healthcare providers and their patients."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Announces Notable DVM-250 Recorder, FleetVu Services Order
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Director Mnuchin Resigns Amid Trump Nod
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!