Biocept (BIOC) Enters Preferred Provider Agreement with Teneovita Medical
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Biocept, Inc. (Nasdaq: BIOC) announces a preferred provider agreement with Teneovita Medical, a division of Teneovita Medical Innovations, Inc. Under the agreement, Teneovita will market and distribute Biocept's Target Selector™ liquid biopsy testing services to major cancer hospitals, individual oncology practices, and integrative oncology centers.
"With a focus on cancer solutions, Teneovita Medical is an ideal distributor to make our full range of liquid biopsy tests accessible to physicians and their patients across Canada," said Michael Nall, President and CEO of Biocept. "In addition to the U.S. market, our liquid biopsy assays are now available in Israel, Mexico, the Philippines and Canada, and we continue to work toward expanding our market presence around the world."
"Adding cutting-edge liquid biopsy tests to our portfolio aligns with our focus on bringing innovative products to our hospital and physician customers," said Mark Elderfield, Chief Executive Officer of Teneovita Medical Innovations, Inc. "Biocept's testing platform has the ability to rapidly and accurately detect the presence of actionable cancer-associated biomarkers without the need for an invasive tissue biopsy, and can provide critical information to help oncologists make treatment decisions and monitor patients. We are extremely pleased to offer this important service to our healthcare providers and their patients."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Adds Ryan Specialty Group's Aigotti as Director
- Morgan Stanley COO Jim Rosenthal to retire at end of year: memo
- DragonWave (DRWI) Named as Finalist for Key Industry Award
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!