BioTelemetry (BEAT) to License Technology to Bloomlife
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BioTelemetry, Inc. (NASDAQ: BEAT) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a strategic partnership with Bloom Technologies, Inc. (“Bloomlife”), an early stage digital health company. Under the terms of the agreement, Bloomlife will pay BioTelemetry a percentage of revenue to license their proprietary telemetry technology to commercialize a consumer oriented prenatal health sensor. This sensor will collect and deliver a wide variety of prenatal data to expectant mothers that can be shared with their healthcare providers.
Joseph H. Capper, President and Chief Executive Officer of BioTelemetry, Inc., commented: “We are extremely excited to partner with Bloomlife to expand the use of our proprietary technology to the consumer-directed healthcare market. This partnership advances our ongoing strategic commitment to identify new markets that would benefit from the use of our technology. Bloomlife’s novel use of BioTelemetry’s platform will provide the necessary health information to positively impact pregnancy outcomes with its future developments. We are proud to partner with Bloomlife to improve the lives of expectant mothers and their families.”
Eric Dy, Chief Executive Officer of Bloom Technologies, Inc., added: “We strive to take the guesswork out of pregnancy, easing minds and providing actionable data to expectant mothers. We believe the combination of our expertise and BioTelemetry’s technology will help advance research aimed at the prevention of pregnancy complications. We look forward to a long and successful partnership with BioTelemetry.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
- MyoKardia (MYOK) Receives $25M Milestone Related to MYK-491 Development (SNY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!