BioMarin Pharma's (BMRN) 7.5M Common Stock Offering Prices at $96/Share
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BioMarin Pharma's (NASDAQ: BMRN) 7.5M Common Stock Offering Prices at $96/Share
Update from press release:
BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (Nasdaq: BMRN) announced today the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 7,500,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $96.00 per share. The gross proceeds to BioMarin from this offering are expected to be approximately $720.0 million, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses payable by BioMarin. The offering is expected to close on or about August 12, 2016, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions. BioMarin has also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 750,000 shares of common stock. BioMarin intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, including clinical trials of its product candidates and the expansion of its manufacturing capacity, particularly with respect to its manufacturing capability for its gene therapy program.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. and BofA Merrill Lynch are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Starwood Property Trust (STWD) Prices 17.8M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$394.3M
- Forum Energy Technologies (FET) Prices 7M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$150.5M
- SM Energy (SM) Announces 8M Share Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!