BioLineRx (BLRX) Updates on Corp. Objectives; Plans Ramp-up of Several BL-8040 Combo Phase 1bs
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BioLineRx Ltd. (Nasdaq: BLRX) announced its corporate objectives at an ongoing investor breakfast meeting at the Convene Conference Center near Grand Central in New York City. These objectives include continued execution of advanced clinical studies for its lead oncology platform, deepening of its existing strategic collaborations with leading global pharma companies, focused pipeline development into additional high-value markets, and targeted milestones in line with its five-year corporate vision.
As the Company looks to 2017, objectives include:
- Initiation and ramp up of several Phase 1b combination studies of BL-8040 and Atezolizumab for multiple solid tumor indications and AML in the framework of its Genentech immunotherapy collaboration;
- Partial results in the first pancreatic immunotherapy Phase 2a combination study of BL-8040 and KEYTRUDA® in the framework of its Merck immunotherapy collaboration;
- Interim and final results from a Phase 2 study for BL-8040 in stem cell mobilization;
- GRAS designation for BL-7010 as a food supplement, paving the way for US partnering discussions;
- Additional skin lesion indications for BL-5010, including potential partnering for entry and commercialization in the US;
- Continued evaluation of innovative assets under the Novartis strategic collaboration, resulting in the in-licensing of additional promising new projects;
- New programs announced under the Company's iPharma joint venture in China.
As BioLineRx looks to the future, it is also highlighting its five-year strategic corporate objectives, including maintaining a critical mass of advanced projects in development, alongside a portfolio of revenue-generating assets. Active partnering, licensing and business development programs remain on target, including the potential to secure a significant out-licensing transaction with a global pharmaceutical company, as well as the execution of new strategic transactions as the opportunities arise.
Philip Serlin, Chief Financial and Operating Officer of BioLineRx, stated, "We are very excited about our prospects ahead. We continue to build clinical evidence in support of our therapeutic assets, which are validated by our growing roster of programs and partnerships with leading industry players such as Novartis, Merck and Genentech, bolstering our access to cutting edge technologies and key opinion leaders. The entire BioLineRx team is aligned, focused and committed to delivering on our strategic corporate objectives. We look forward to providing our investors with timely updates."
Additional topics for discussion at the ongoing BioLineRx investor breakfast meeting include 1) an overview of BL-8040, the Company's lead program in oncology, with an emphasis on the cancer immunotherapy collaborations, and the development and commercialization plans in stem-cell mobilization; and 2) a keynote presentation by Dr. Manuel Hidalgo, a world-renowned key opinion leader in pancreatic cancer and Chief of the Division of Hematology-Oncology at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, an affiliate of Harvard University in Boston.
BioLineRx is hosting a live webcast of the investor breakfast. To access the webcast, please go to the breakfast event page on BioLineRx's website. An audio replay of the meeting will also be available for approximately three months following the meeting on the breakfast event page.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Bioptix (BIOP) to Terminate Some Employees Associated with Acquisition of its Subsidiary
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Names Todd Bluedorn to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!