BioLineRx (BLRX) BL-8040 Data Accepted for ASH Presentation
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BioLineRx Ltd. (NASDAQ: BLRX) announced today that data on BL-8040, the Company's leading oncology platform, have been accepted for presentations at the 58th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exhibition in San Diego, California, taking place December 3-6, 2016.
Information on the BL-8040 abstracts presented at ASH is included below:
- (Abstract #767) Oral Presentation: The High Affinity CXCR4 Inhibitor, BL-8040, Induces Apoptosis of AML Blasts and their Terminal Differentiation by Blocking AKT/ERK Survival Signals and Downregulating BCL-2, MCL-1 and Cyclin-D1 through Regulation of Mir-15a/16-1 Expression; Monday, December 5, 2016, 11:30 am PST; Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina Hotel, San Diego, Ballroom AB
- (Abstract #2745) Poster Presentation: The Selective Anti-Leukemic Effect of BL-8040, a Peptidic CXCR4 Antagonist, is Mediated by Induction of Leukemic Blast Mobilization, Differentiation and Apoptosis: Results of Correlative Studies from a Ph2a Trial in Acute Myeloid Leukemia; Sunday, December 4, 2016, 6:00-8:00 pm PST; San Diego Convention Center, Hall GH.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BioLineRx Presents Positive Phase 2a AML Study and Mechanism-of-Action Data for BL-8040 Oncology Platform at ASH 2016
- BioLineRx (BLRX) Presents Positive Phase 2a Correlative and Mechanism-of-Action Data for BL-8040 at ASH
- USANA Health Sciences (USNA) Names New CIO and President
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!