BioLineRx (BLRX) BL-8040 Data Accepted for ASH Presentation
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BioLineRx Ltd. (NASDAQ: BLRX) announced today that data on BL-8040, the Company's leading oncology platform, have been accepted for presentations at the 58th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exhibition in San Diego, California, taking place December 3-6, 2016.
Information on the BL-8040 abstracts presented at ASH is included below:
- (Abstract #767) Oral Presentation: The High Affinity CXCR4 Inhibitor, BL-8040, Induces Apoptosis of AML Blasts and their Terminal Differentiation by Blocking AKT/ERK Survival Signals and Downregulating BCL-2, MCL-1 and Cyclin-D1 through Regulation of Mir-15a/16-1 Expression; Monday, December 5, 2016, 11:30 am PST; Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina Hotel, San Diego, Ballroom AB
- (Abstract #2745) Poster Presentation: The Selective Anti-Leukemic Effect of BL-8040, a Peptidic CXCR4 Antagonist, is Mediated by Induction of Leukemic Blast Mobilization, Differentiation and Apoptosis: Results of Correlative Studies from a Ph2a Trial in Acute Myeloid Leukemia; Sunday, December 4, 2016, 6:00-8:00 pm PST; San Diego Convention Center, Hall GH.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) Agrees to Abandon Noncompetitive Pay-for-Delay in Settlement with FTC
- Avis Budget Group (CAR) Adopts Short-Term Stockholder Rights Plan
- Theravance Biopharma (TBPH) Reports Interim Data from TOUR Study in Oral Presentation at SCCM
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!