BioLineRx (BLRX) BL-8040 Data Accepted for ASH Presentation
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BioLineRx Ltd. (NASDAQ: BLRX) announced today that data on BL-8040, the Company's leading oncology platform, have been accepted for presentations at the 58th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exhibition in San Diego, California, taking place December 3-6, 2016.
Information on the BL-8040 abstracts presented at ASH is included below:
- (Abstract #767) Oral Presentation: The High Affinity CXCR4 Inhibitor, BL-8040, Induces Apoptosis of AML Blasts and their Terminal Differentiation by Blocking AKT/ERK Survival Signals and Downregulating BCL-2, MCL-1 and Cyclin-D1 through Regulation of Mir-15a/16-1 Expression; Monday, December 5, 2016, 11:30 am PST; Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina Hotel, San Diego, Ballroom AB
- (Abstract #2745) Poster Presentation: The Selective Anti-Leukemic Effect of BL-8040, a Peptidic CXCR4 Antagonist, is Mediated by Induction of Leukemic Blast Mobilization, Differentiation and Apoptosis: Results of Correlative Studies from a Ph2a Trial in Acute Myeloid Leukemia; Sunday, December 4, 2016, 6:00-8:00 pm PST; San Diego Convention Center, Hall GH.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Announces Data from Second-Season SENTINEL1 Study; Says Results Similar to Prior Season
- Qualcomm (QCOM), Lumen Australia Enter Wireless EV Charging Licensing Agreement
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Says Offshore Nigeria Oil Discovery Has 500M to 1B Barrels of Oil
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!