BioCryst Pharma (BCRX) Closes New $23M Senior Credit Facility with Midcap Financial
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: BCRX) announced that the Company has closed a $23 million Senior Credit Facility with Midcap Financial. The facility was fully funded at closing and bears a variable interest rate based upon LIBOR, currently at 8.5%; an interest-only period through fiscal 2017; and scheduled principal and interest payments for the following 40 months. The Company has the option to repay the facility at any time prior to the scheduled principal repayment schedule.
“The proceeds from this facility extend our cash runway into the first quarter of 2018 and provide non-dilutive capital to fund our rare disease development programs, while enabling us to maintain a twelve-month cash runway subsequent to the expected timing of APEX-1 results,” said Jon P. Stonehouse, President & Chief Executive Officer. “We expect the facility to be repaid from RAPIVAB®-related approval milestones associated with our Seqirus licensing agreement and revenue from the replenishment of the U.S. Government national stockpiling of RAPIVAB.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DryShips (DRYS) Acquires Its First VLGC With 5 Year Time Charter Attached to Oil Major
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
- PG&E Submits $250M Proposal in Support of Electric Vehicles in California (PCG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!