BioCryst Pharma (BCRX) Closes New $23M Senior Credit Facility with Midcap Financial
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: BCRX) announced that the Company has closed a $23 million Senior Credit Facility with Midcap Financial. The facility was fully funded at closing and bears a variable interest rate based upon LIBOR, currently at 8.5%; an interest-only period through fiscal 2017; and scheduled principal and interest payments for the following 40 months. The Company has the option to repay the facility at any time prior to the scheduled principal repayment schedule.
“The proceeds from this facility extend our cash runway into the first quarter of 2018 and provide non-dilutive capital to fund our rare disease development programs, while enabling us to maintain a twelve-month cash runway subsequent to the expected timing of APEX-1 results,” said Jon P. Stonehouse, President & Chief Executive Officer. “We expect the facility to be repaid from RAPIVAB®-related approval milestones associated with our Seqirus licensing agreement and revenue from the replenishment of the U.S. Government national stockpiling of RAPIVAB.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macy's (M), Sears (SHLD), Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Accused of Posting Fake 'Original' Prices - Bloomberg
- Biocept (BIOC) Announces Strong Data from Target Selector CTC in Actionable Biomarker Detection
- Radius Health (RDUS) Announces Positive Data from Two RAD1901 Phase 1s in SERD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!