Best Buy (BBY) to Celebrate 50th Anniversary with '50 Deals for 50 Hours' Sale
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Best Buy is turning 50, and to celebrate, it’s throwing a birthday bash for its customers. The party kicks off tonight with a 50-hour sale featuring 50 Black Friday-like deals on the latest technology.
Customers will find great prices on everything from MacBook Pro computers and 4K UHD TVs, to headphones and activity trackers during this first-of-its-kind sale. The Best Buy 50-Hour Anniversary Sale starts at 10 p.m. Central Time today and ends at 11:59 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 20. The can’t-miss offers are a lead-up to the 50th anniversary of the company, which opened its first store on Aug. 22, 1966.
Nearly all of these deals are available both in-store and on BestBuy.com, so customers can shop how, when and where they want. Customers shopping on BestBuy.com also can get free, two-day shipping on almost everything included in the sale.
The sale comes just in time for back-to-school shoppers, but students and their parents can save big, anytime, at BestBuy.com/StudentDeals.
Deals included in the Best Buy 50-Hour Anniversary Sale:
- Save $150 on select MacBook Pro computers
- Students can save an additional $150, for a total savings of $300 with Best Buy’s Student Deals program
- Save $400 on a 65-inch Samsung 4K UHD TV
- Save $180 on Beats Studio wireless on-ear headphones
- Get an iPhone 6s starting at $1 or an iPhone 6s Plus starting at $99.99 with two-year activation on Sprint or Verizon Wireless (Save $200) – or get a $200 gift card with purchase of iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus and activation with an AT&T Next plan
- Save up to 70 percent on LEGO Dimensions, Skylanders and amiibo
- Save $50 on Garmin Vivosmart HR activity tracker
- Get “Destiny” and your choice of two other select games for free with purchase of the PlayStation 4 “Call of Duty” bundle
- Get a $50 gift card with purchase of a Swagtron T1 self-balancing scooter (online only)
All product offers are available while supplies last. For complete details, visit BestBuy.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Buy Introduces Special Edition Tech Collection for the Holidays
- bluebird bio (BLUE) Names New COO and New SVP of Europe
- Allergan (AGN) Enters DELZICOL Patent Settlement Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!