Bellicum Pharma (BLCM) Presents Data from BPX-501 Trial at ESID Meeting
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bellicum Pharma (NASDAQ: BLCM) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Friday:
Item 8.01 Other Events.
On September 23, 2016, Dr. Franco Locatelli, a principal investigator in the BP-004 clinical trial of Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s (the “Company”) BPX-501 program, made an oral presentation at the 2016 Biennial Meeting of the European Society for Immunodeficiencies (ESID). Data used in Dr. Locatelli’s presentation, which includes preliminary results from 18 pediatric patients with primary immune-deficiencies (PIDs) treated at Dr. Locatelli’s site, shows continued encouraging results at a median 13 months of follow-up and that all of these patients have remained disease-free with no treatment-related mortality following a T-depleted haploidentical hematopoietic stem cell transplant and infusion of BPX-501.
Initial results from 11 of the 18 patients were included in an oral presentation that took place at the 42nd Annual Meeting of the European Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation in April 2016, and the Company is planning to present a comprehensive update on the BP-004 clinical trial in conjunction with the upcoming 58th annual meeting of the American Society of Hematology scheduled to take place December 3-6, 2016 in San Diego, CA.
Dr. Locatelli currently serves as Director, Department of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, at the IRCCS Ospedale Pediatrico Bambino Gesù in Rome, Italy, and Professor, Department of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology at the University of Pavia in Pavia, Italy.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sanofi (SNY) Alerts Regeneron (REGN) of FDA Concerns Related to Sarilumab Manufacturing Facility
- ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) Prices 3.25M Unit Offering for Proceeds of ~$12.2M
- AK Steel (AKS) to Offer 65M Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!