Bellerophon Therapeutics (BLPH) CEO Peacock to Retire; Successor Named
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Bellerophon Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: BLPH) announced the planned transition of Fabian Tenenbaum, current Chief Financial Officer and Chief Business Officer, to Chief Executive Officer of the company, succeeding Jonathan Peacock, who will retain his position as Chairman of the Board and remain actively involved. The transition will be completed by year-end.
Commenting on the management transition, Mr. Peacock noted:
“Bellerophon has made significant clinical progress of late, most recently having dosed the first patient in its Phase 3 program for the INOpulse® delivery system for patients with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH), as well as having dosed the first patient in our Phase 2 trial in patients with pulmonary hypertension associated with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (PH-IPF). In addition, plans are in place to complete further Phase 2 clinical testing for patients suffering from pulmonary hypertension associated with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (PH-COPD).
“I am confident that we will have a seamless transition as Fabian and our experienced leadership team continue to execute on these programs. I intend to stay actively involved in the business as Chairman and look forward to us bringing INOpulse therapies to market for these underserved patients.”
Mr. Tenenbaum noted, “I am honored to have been chosen to succeed Jon as CEO. I look forward to continuing to work with our leadership team, lead investigators and other partners to execute on our clinical trials and move the company toward commercialization.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo (WFC) CEO Stumpf Updates on Actions Taken to Address Improper Sales Practices
- Alcoa (AA) Board Approves Company Separation (ARNC)
- Enbridge (ENB) to Sell South Prairie Region Assets in CAD$1.08B Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!