Bellerophon Therapeutics (BLPH) CEO Peacock to Retire; Successor Named
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Bellerophon Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: BLPH) announced the planned transition of Fabian Tenenbaum, current Chief Financial Officer and Chief Business Officer, to Chief Executive Officer of the company, succeeding Jonathan Peacock, who will retain his position as Chairman of the Board and remain actively involved. The transition will be completed by year-end.
Commenting on the management transition, Mr. Peacock noted:
“Bellerophon has made significant clinical progress of late, most recently having dosed the first patient in its Phase 3 program for the INOpulse® delivery system for patients with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH), as well as having dosed the first patient in our Phase 2 trial in patients with pulmonary hypertension associated with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (PH-IPF). In addition, plans are in place to complete further Phase 2 clinical testing for patients suffering from pulmonary hypertension associated with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (PH-COPD).
“I am confident that we will have a seamless transition as Fabian and our experienced leadership team continue to execute on these programs. I intend to stay actively involved in the business as Chairman and look forward to us bringing INOpulse therapies to market for these underserved patients.”
Mr. Tenenbaum noted, “I am honored to have been chosen to succeed Jon as CEO. I look forward to continuing to work with our leadership team, lead investigators and other partners to execute on our clinical trials and move the company toward commercialization.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Allstate (ALL), Mastercard (MA) Team on New Payment System
- Stone Energy (SGY) Plans to File Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!