Bellerophon Therapeutics (BLPH) CEO Peacock to Retire; Successor Named
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Bellerophon Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: BLPH) announced the planned transition of Fabian Tenenbaum, current Chief Financial Officer and Chief Business Officer, to Chief Executive Officer of the company, succeeding Jonathan Peacock, who will retain his position as Chairman of the Board and remain actively involved. The transition will be completed by year-end.
Commenting on the management transition, Mr. Peacock noted:
“Bellerophon has made significant clinical progress of late, most recently having dosed the first patient in its Phase 3 program for the INOpulse® delivery system for patients with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH), as well as having dosed the first patient in our Phase 2 trial in patients with pulmonary hypertension associated with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (PH-IPF). In addition, plans are in place to complete further Phase 2 clinical testing for patients suffering from pulmonary hypertension associated with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (PH-COPD).
“I am confident that we will have a seamless transition as Fabian and our experienced leadership team continue to execute on these programs. I intend to stay actively involved in the business as Chairman and look forward to us bringing INOpulse therapies to market for these underserved patients.”
Mr. Tenenbaum noted, “I am honored to have been chosen to succeed Jon as CEO. I look forward to continuing to work with our leadership team, lead investigators and other partners to execute on our clinical trials and move the company toward commercialization.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Depomed (DEPO) Announces Favorable Ruling on NUCYNTA Providing Market Exclusivity Until December 2025
- PayPal (PYPL) Announces Leadership Transitions; Appoints New COO
- Teligent (TLGT) Announces Health Canada Approves First Teligent Topical Product
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!