Bellerophon Therapeutics (BLPH) Announces $12M Class A Units Offering
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bellerophon Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: BLPH) announced the pricing of a public offering with expected total gross proceeds of approximately $12 million. The offering is expected to close on or about November 29, 2016, subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
The offering was priced at $0.70 per Class A Unit (consisting of one share of our common stock and a warrant to purchase one share of our common stock). Each warrant will have an exercise price per full share of common stock equal to $0.80, will be immediately exercisable and will expire five years from the date on which such warrant becomes exercisable.
H.C. Wainwright & Co. is acting as the exclusive placement agent in connection with the offering.
Bellerophon intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, including manufacturing expenses, clinical trial expenses, research and development expenses and general and administrative expenses.
The securities are being offered pursuant to an effective registration statement on Form S-1 (File No. 333-214230) that was previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The securities may be offered only by means of a prospectus. The preliminary prospectus related to the offering has been filed with the SEC and a final prospectus related to the offering will be filed with the SEC on or about November 23, 2016. Copies of the preliminary prospectus and the final prospectus, when available, are on the SEC’s website located at http://www.sec.gov and may also be obtained by contacting H.C. Wainwright & Co., 430 Park Avenue, New York NY 10022, or e-mail email@example.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- MTS Systems (MTSC) Receive NASDAQ Non-Compliance Notice
- Baozun Inc. (BZUN) Prices 6M ADS Follow-on Offering for Proceeds of ~$73.5M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesS1, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!