BeiGene (BGNE) Approved by China FDA to Commence BGB-290 Clinical Trials
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BeiGene, Ltd. (Nasdaq: BGNE) announced that it has received Clinical Trial Application (CTA) approval from the China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) to conduct clinical trials in China with BGB-290, a highly potent and selective PARP inhibitor. China is the third territory in which BGB-290 has received approval to conduct clinical trials, in addition to Australia and the United States. Data from the Phase I proof-of-concept trial of BGB-290 were previously presented at the 2015 AACR-NCI-EORTC conference.
“The CTA approval for BGB-290 represents the third molecule from the BeiGene portfolio to receive regulatory clearance for initiation of clinical trials in China. We look forward to commencing the development of BGB-290 in China, in addition to continuing global development of BGB-290, both as a monotherapy and in combination with BGB-A317, our PD-1 antibody,” said John V. Oyler, Founder, Chief Executive Officer, and Chairman.
“The CTA approval for BGB-290 is supported by the progress that we have made so far in our trials in Australia, which were initiated in July 2014. We believe that BGB-290 is the first PARP inhibitor to be developed in China under the domestic regulatory pathway to enter the clinic globally,” said Wendy Yan, Head of Regulatory Affairs at BeiGene.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BeiGene (BGNE) Presents Updated BGB-3111 Phase 1 Data in CLL/SLL; Strong ORR and PFS Noted
- Marsh & McLennan's (MMC) Mercer Announces acquisition of Sirota Consulting
- Seattle Genetics (SGEN) Offers LT Follow-up Data on ADCETRIS in T-Cell Lymphomas; Median CR Duration Not Reached
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!