Beazer Homes (BZH), Blackstone's (BX) GSO Capital Enter $150M Land Banking Arrangement
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/24: (ZMH) (ANGI) (AAPL) Higher; (SILC) (QCOM) (UA) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) a Shoe-In for the Dow Amid Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (NYSE: BZH) and GSO Capital Partners LP, the credit arm of The Blackstone Group (NYSE: BX), announced today that GSO will make available up to $150 million as part of a land banking arrangement. Funds managed by GSO will acquire new land parcels identified by Beazer Homes and option finished lots on a pre-determined takedown schedule to the Company.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blackstone Real Estate Portfolio Company, Invitation Homes, Names Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer
- Epizyme, Inc. (EPZM) Gets Nod from USPTO for '807 App
- Accuvant and Blackstone Complete Equity Transaction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!