Beazer Homes (BZH), Blackstone's (BX) GSO Capital Enter $150M Land Banking Arrangement
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (NYSE: BZH) and GSO Capital Partners LP, the credit arm of The Blackstone Group (NYSE: BX), announced today that GSO will make available up to $150 million as part of a land banking arrangement. Funds managed by GSO will acquire new land parcels identified by Beazer Homes and option finished lots on a pre-determined takedown schedule to the Company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blackstone (BX), Brookfield (BAM) Said to Bid on $7B of Austalian Real Estate
- Blackstone to Offer 30-Year Senior Notes
- American Science and Engineering (ASEI) Receives Subpoena from GSA Over Contractual Agreements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!