Beazer Homes (BZH), Blackstone's (BX) GSO Capital Enter $150M Land Banking Arrangement
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (NYSE: BZH) and GSO Capital Partners LP, the credit arm of The Blackstone Group (NYSE: BX), announced today that GSO will make available up to $150 million as part of a land banking arrangement. Funds managed by GSO will acquire new land parcels identified by Beazer Homes and option finished lots on a pre-determined takedown schedule to the Company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Susquehanna Starts The Blackstone Group (BX) at Positive
- NiSource (NI) Unit Announces Completion of ~$2.8B Notes Private Placement
- WiLAN (WILN) Announces Ericsson (ERIC) Granted Motion for Summary Judgement in Patent Case
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!