Beazer Homes (BZH), Blackstone's (BX) GSO Capital Enter $150M Land Banking Arrangement
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (NYSE: BZH) and GSO Capital Partners LP, the credit arm of The Blackstone Group (NYSE: BX), announced today that GSO will make available up to $150 million as part of a land banking arrangement. Funds managed by GSO will acquire new land parcels identified by Beazer Homes and option finished lots on a pre-determined takedown schedule to the Company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blackstone (BX) Adds GSO Capital Partners' Goodman as Director
- Liberty Hall Capital Partners Selects iLEVEL for Portfolio Monitoring
- CEL-SCI Corp (CVM) Achieves Key Milestone in Multikine Phase 3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!