Beazer Homes (BZH), Blackstone's (BX) GSO Capital Enter $150M Land Banking Arrangement
- Futures flat as investors brace for earnings, Fed meet
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Oil falls towards $44, lowest since May, on glut worries
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Comps Growth Shy of Views
- Caterpillar (CAT) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c, Trims Outlook In-Line with Street
Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (NYSE: BZH) and GSO Capital Partners LP, the credit arm of The Blackstone Group (NYSE: BX), announced today that GSO will make available up to $150 million as part of a land banking arrangement. Funds managed by GSO will acquire new land parcels identified by Beazer Homes and option finished lots on a pre-determined takedown schedule to the Company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunPower (SPWR) Enters Settlement Agreement with FPEC, FPSC
- Catalina Holdings to Acquire Hartford's (HIG) U.K. P&C Run-Off Subsidiaries
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Janssen Enter New Immuno-Oncology-Focused Research Collaboration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!