Beazer Homes (BZH), Blackstone's (BX) GSO Capital Enter $150M Land Banking Arrangement
- Wall Street up as banks rally on prospects of higher rates
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/25: (INNL) (CSC) (BCEI) Higher; (MGT) (TMST) (DV) Lower
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Medivation's (MDVN) Board Split Over Support for Gilead (GILD), Pfizer (PFE) Proposals - Source
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Says FDA Will Not Complete Review of Eteplirsen by PDUFA Date
Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (NYSE: BZH) and GSO Capital Partners LP, the credit arm of The Blackstone Group (NYSE: BX), announced today that GSO will make available up to $150 million as part of a land banking arrangement. Funds managed by GSO will acquire new land parcels identified by Beazer Homes and option finished lots on a pre-determined takedown schedule to the Company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exeter Finance Corp. Announces Rebranding With New Company Logo In Tandem With Ten Year Anniversary
- Cellectar Biosciences (CLRB) Issues U.S. Patent Related to CLR 1603
- CBL & Assoc. Properties (CBL) Shares Poised to Open Sharply Lower Despite Refuting Fraud Claims
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!