Banc of California (BANC) to Present at Upcoming Conference; Boosts FY16 Tot. Assets Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Banc of California, Inc. (NYSE: BANC) announced that Steven A. Sugarman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Raymond James U.S. Bank Conference in Chicago, IL at 2:40 p.m. CT on Wednesday, September 7, 2016.
A live audio webcast of the presentation, along with a copy of the presentation slides, will be available via the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.bancofcal.com/investor. A replay of the presentation will be accessible for 90 days after the presentation date.
Additionally, the Company announced that its consolidated assets as of August 31, 2016 exceeded $11 billion and, therefore, the Company has increased its guidance for total assets to end 2016 from $10-11 billion to over $11 billion.
"The strong organic growth we continue to see supports our view that there is a secular shift occurring in the California banking landscape," said Sugarman, "Our recently announced partnerships with the Los Angeles Rams, the Los Angeles Football Club, and their respective foundations, make clear our enduring commitment to California and its diverse communities."
Mr. Sugarman was recently named by the Los Angeles Business Journal (LABJ) as one of the 500 Most Influential People in Los Angeles. The LABJ list draws from a dynamic region of over 10 million in order to compile a list that includes the most influential executives, business and real estate professionals, connectors, artists, and nonprofit leaders.
Banc of California is recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America's Best Banks and is one of the fastest growing banks in America. Banc of California stands as best performing stock of the Forbes list since year-end 2014, with a total shareholder return of 106% through September 2, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tucows (TCX) to Acquire eNom from Rightside (NAME) for $83.5M
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Ethicon Announces Acquisition of Megadyne Medical Products (JNJ)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!