Ballard Power (BLDP) Completes Continuance into BC; Sees Lower Printing, Postage Expenses
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Energous Corp (WATT) to Perform
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Ballard Power Systems (Nasdaq: BLDP) announced that the company has completed its continuance into British Columbia under the Business Corporations Act as of August 24, 2016.
The continuance was approved by a special resolution of shareholders at Ballard's Annual General Meeting on June 1, 2016 and reported in a press release issued June 2, 2016.
The continuance is expected to reduce annual printing and postage expenses, provide an environmental benefit and also provide some added flexibility with respect to certain corporate transactions as described in the Management Proxy Circular and 2015 Annual Report.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ballard Subsidiary Protonex Achieves Commercial Export Status For Power Manager Products
- JAKKS Pacific (JAKK) Enters Agreement with Cra-Z-Art for Blo-Pens
- Chemical Financial (CHFC) Names Jeffrey Tate to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!