Ballard Power (BLDP) Completes Continuance into BC; Sees Lower Printing, Postage Expenses
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Ballard Power Systems (Nasdaq: BLDP) announced that the company has completed its continuance into British Columbia under the Business Corporations Act as of August 24, 2016.
The continuance was approved by a special resolution of shareholders at Ballard's Annual General Meeting on June 1, 2016 and reported in a press release issued June 2, 2016.
The continuance is expected to reduce annual printing and postage expenses, provide an environmental benefit and also provide some added flexibility with respect to certain corporate transactions as described in the Management Proxy Circular and 2015 Annual Report.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SteadyMed Ltd. (STDY) Updates on '393 Patent IPR; Remains Optimistic of Favorable Outcome
- Stemline Therapeutics (STML) Presents Strong SL-401 Phase 2 Data at ASH 2016; 100% ORR Noted
- FBR Affirms Ballard Power (BLDP) at 'Outperform'; New Solaris Agreement Validates Model
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!