Baker Hughes (BHI) U.S. Avg. Rig Count Fell 36% in Oct. 2016
- Wall Street drops as banks, health stocks weigh
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baker Hughes Incorporated (NYSE: BHI) announced that the international rig count for October 2016 was 920, down 14 from the 934 counted in September 2016, and down 191 from the 1,111 counted in October 2015. The international offshore rig count for October 2016 was 200, down 21 from the 221 counted in September 2016, and down 70 from the 270 counted in October 2015.
The average U.S. rig count for October 2016 was 544, up 35 from the 509 counted in September 2016, and down 247 from the 791 counted in October 2015. The average Canadian rig count for October 2016 was 156, up 15 from the 141 counted in September 2016, and down 28 from the 184 counted in October 2015.
The worldwide rig count for October 2016 was 1,620, up 36 from the 1,584 counted in September 2016, and down 466 from the 2,086 counted in October 2015.
October 2016 Rotary Rig Counts
|October 2016||September 2016||October 2015|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baker Hughes (BHI) total rig count 659; 522 oil rigs, 136 gas rigs
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- iRobot Corp. (IRBT) Names Elisha Finney to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!