Baker Hughes (BHI) U.S. Avg. Rig Count Fell 36% in Oct. 2016
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Baker Hughes Incorporated (NYSE: BHI) announced that the international rig count for October 2016 was 920, down 14 from the 934 counted in September 2016, and down 191 from the 1,111 counted in October 2015. The international offshore rig count for October 2016 was 200, down 21 from the 221 counted in September 2016, and down 70 from the 270 counted in October 2015.
The average U.S. rig count for October 2016 was 544, up 35 from the 509 counted in September 2016, and down 247 from the 791 counted in October 2015. The average Canadian rig count for October 2016 was 156, up 15 from the 141 counted in September 2016, and down 28 from the 184 counted in October 2015.
The worldwide rig count for October 2016 was 1,620, up 36 from the 1,584 counted in September 2016, and down 466 from the 2,086 counted in October 2015.
October 2016 Rotary Rig Counts
|October 2016||September 2016||October 2015|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bernstein Starts Baker Hughes (BHI) at Market Perform
- Alaska Air Group (ALK) Load Factor Rose 3.4 Points in November 2016
- Nova Lifestyle (NVFY), Future World Lifestyle Enter Business Partnership
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!