Baker Hughes (BHI) Reports 40% Drop in U.S. Rig Count for Sept. 2016
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baker Hughes Incorporated (NYSE: BHI) announced that the international rig count for September 2016 was 934 down 3 from the 937 counted in August 2016, and down 206 from the 1,140 counted in September 2015. The international offshore rig count for September 2016 was 221, down 7 from the 228 counted in August 2016, and down 47 from the 268 counted in September 2015.
The average U.S. rig count for September 2016 was 509, up 28 from the 481 counted in August 2016, and down 339 from the 848 counted in September 2015. The average Canadian rig count for September 2016 was 141, up 12 from the 129 counted in August 2016, and down 42 from the 183 counted in September 2015.
The worldwide rig count for September 2016 was 1,584, up 37 from the 1,547 counted in August 2016, and down 587 from the 2,171 counted in September 2015.
September 2016 Rotary Rig Counts
|September 2016||August 2016||September 2015|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Upgrades Baker Hughes (BHI) to Outperform
- MGP Ingredients (MGPI) Provided Update on Chemical Incident
- Avid Technology (AVID) Enters Licensing Agreement with Nexidia for Media, Entertainment Rights
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!