Baker Hughes (BHI) Reports 40% Drop in U.S. Rig Count for Sept. 2016
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baker Hughes Incorporated (NYSE: BHI) announced that the international rig count for September 2016 was 934 down 3 from the 937 counted in August 2016, and down 206 from the 1,140 counted in September 2015. The international offshore rig count for September 2016 was 221, down 7 from the 228 counted in August 2016, and down 47 from the 268 counted in September 2015.
The average U.S. rig count for September 2016 was 509, up 28 from the 481 counted in August 2016, and down 339 from the 848 counted in September 2015. The average Canadian rig count for September 2016 was 141, up 12 from the 129 counted in August 2016, and down 42 from the 183 counted in September 2015.
The worldwide rig count for September 2016 was 1,584, up 37 from the 1,547 counted in August 2016, and down 587 from the 2,171 counted in September 2015.
September 2016 Rotary Rig Counts
|September 2016||August 2016||September 2015|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Societe Generale Downgrades Baker Hughes (BHI) to Hold
- Flagstar Bancorp (FBC) Names Jennifer Whip to Board of Directors
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Names Todd Bluedorn to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!