BP (BP) sees its Cherry Point refinery restart done by the end of May -Reuters
- Twitter (TWTR) to Cut up to 8% of Global Workforce; Sees Q3 Revs/adj-EBITDA at or Above High End of Forecast
- Wall St. opens lower after weak China trade data
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- AB InBev SA (BUD), SABMiller Agree to Terms of Takeover Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/13: (WPP) (PLX) (TWTR) Higher; (EOX) (HTWR) (FMC) Lower (more...)
Reuters reporting BP (NYSE: BP) sees its Cherry Point refinery restart done by the end of May.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oniqua Intelligent MRO Positions for Growth in 2016, Beyond
- Pepsi (PEP), Coke (KO) Said Eying Stake in Yogurt Giant
- Solera Holdings (SLH) Announces Early Termination of HSR Act Waiting Period in Proposed Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!