BP (BP) sees its Cherry Point refinery restart done by the end of May -Reuters
- Market Wrap: Fed Firms on Rate Hike; Empire Resorts Gets Big Gaming Win; On Deck Capital Rips on Debut
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/17: (ZAGG) (TTPH) (ORCL) Higher; (MLHR) (KEX) Lower (more...)
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
Reuters reporting BP (NYSE: BP) sees its Cherry Point refinery restart done by the end of May.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guidewire and Sollers Consulting Host Third Annual “Innovations in Insurance” Conference with a Focus on General Insurance Industry Transformation
- Xl Capital (XL) Confirms Talks with Catlin Group
- AMN Healthcare Services (AHS) to Buy Onward Healthcare, Locum Leaders, and Medefis for $112M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!