BP (BP) sees its Cherry Point refinery restart done by the end of May -Reuters
- Banks sell off but Wall Street ends far from lows
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/11: (TGD) (TRIP) (JCOM) Higher; (RITT) (MWW) (BTU) Lower
- Pandora (P) Said Working with Morgan Stanley on Potential Sale
- Mylan (MYL) Shares Look to Stabilize After Pounding on 'Desparate' Meda Deal
- Gold and Gold Stocks Go Bonkers (GLD) (GDX)
Reuters reporting BP (NYSE: BP) sees its Cherry Point refinery restart done by the end of May.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Golar LNG Partners (GMLP) to Acquire Tundra Corp Ownership Interests from Golar LNG Ltd.
- Mylan (MYL) Enters Agreement to Acquire Meda in ~$9.9B Deal
- Wipro (WIT) to Acquire Water Street's HealthPlan Services Unit in $460M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!